Make Offer - Stock 82 Parts leftover from hardtail build (or TRADE)-TX

avenue

push.
Reaction score
Stock 82 Parts (or TRADE)-TX

I have a box of used stock parts, all in good condition, left over from my hard tail project.

I'd rather let these parts go for cheap, as a lot, to someone who can put most or all of them to use. SEE TRADE REQUESTS BELOW.

clean seat, no rips or tears.
tank with cap and nice OG Black paint. right side logo fell off but is on hand (might need a very light clean-out)
wiring harness (see post #2)
passenger grab bar
twisted chrome forward foot rest cross bar
mirrors
blinkers
shocks
bars (sold)
stator/rotor/rect.
starter and associated gears
gauge cluster
front/rear fender
tail light
air boxes.
some random electrical components and switches
center stand.
basically, everything BUT the frame, engine, brakes, levers, exhaust flanges, and a few other items are up for grabs.

I WILL TRADE ALL OF THESE ITEMS, to someone who can use them, for one, maybe more, of the following;

1. a turn-key condition P-nut, alien, or Axed tank.
2. a handsome set of old school skinny tires
4. a small brown leather solo seat
5. a simple axle-end license plate frame with tail light ('32 ford-ish style).
6. a six pack
7. a new advance unit for Pamco277 ignition.
8. a set of carb filter pods.

send me your dusty or unwanted parts/*drop ship new ones my way*, and trade-up for a big grab bag of parts for your stock ride.

78210 zip for shipping estimates.

Last edited:
a few photos

the tank cap has a lock and key. there's a little gas in the tank and the petcock is not leaking.

the PO told me there was a small short in the harness somewhere. However, I can't see any torn or frayed wires and all connections look clean.

send me your offers.

Attachments

• photo-19.JPG
    photo-19.JPG
    141.9 KB · Views: 202
  • photo-20.JPG
    photo-20.JPG
    149.1 KB · Views: 180
no offer so far on the whole lot.

make your reasonable offer on ANY of these left over parts and they're yours. I have no use for them and would like to see these good parts back on the road.

I'm free next week and can make runs to the post to send packages.

no joke, (almost) any offer will be accepted.

a few parts are pending. most are still available.

Attachments

• photo-21.JPG
    photo-21.JPG
    124.8 KB · Views: 143
  • photo-22.JPG
    photo-22.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 115
Other than one pending offer, I'm ready to let all of this stuff go to anyone who will pickup shipping costs plus a bit of my time spent at the post office (or anyone close who can simply pick it up from my shop). *edit. this offer only holds up for the whole lot, or what's left of it.

I'll trade for a rear drum brake kit or a six'er, if you're feeling generous. send me a check and it's yours, all of it.

I would really like someone else to put this stuff to use.

Last edited:
I have a box of used stock parts, all in good condition, left over from my hard tail project.

I'd rather let these parts go for cheap, as a lot, to someone who can put most or all of them to use. SEE TRADE REQUESTS BELOW.

EDIT: I'd like to trade ALL OF THESE PARTS TOGETHER for one or more of the requests below. thanks. *let's get creative, friends.*

clean seat, no rips or tears.
tank with cap and nice OG Black paint. right side logo fell off but is on hand (might need a very light clean-out)
wiring harness (see post #2)
passenger grab bar
twisted chrome forward foot rest cross bar
mirrors
blinkers
shocks
bars (sold)
stator/rotor/rect.
starter and associated gears
gauge cluster
front/rear fender
headlight/tail light
air boxes.
some random electrical components and switches
center stand.
basically, everything BUT the frame, engine, brakes, levers, exhaust flanges, and a few other items are up for grabs.

I WILL TRADE ALL OF THESE ITEMS, to someone who can use them, for one, maybe more, of the following;

1. a turn-key condition P-nut, alien, or Axed tank.
2. a handsome set of old school skinny tires
4. a small brown leather solo seat
5. a simple axle-end license plate frame with tail light ('32 ford-ish style).
6. a six pack
7. a new advance unit for Pamco277 ignition.
8. a set of carb filter pods.

send me your dusty or unwanted parts/*drop ship new ones my way*, and trade-up for a big grab bag of parts for your stock ride.

78210 zip for shipping estimates.

I'm interested in the wiring harness/elctr components. Also, the kickstart.

Is the harness pretty much complete?

Uebe

the harness, as far as I can tell, is complete. It has all the connectors and they're clean-looking and uncut. As I mentioned, though, the PO told me there was a short somewhere. But, I can't see any obvious physical tears or worn-out areas of the wiring. I make no promises.

the kickstarter is not available.

Thanks for the reply.

Are the components all there, like the regulator, relays, coil etc.

Those are the types of things I'm looking for. Anything that the harness connects to.

Back