Stumped

COOPERB27

COOPERB27
Reaction score
Hello people im wireing up my bike finaly & ive got the pamco with the banshee swap & hughs reg, ive looked at all the wireing diag on here, i dont see anything hooked to the neg. side of the battery, mabe im a tard not knowing how to read the diagram. i wondering about the green from the reg & the black from the pamco. do i need to go to frame ground or to tne neg on the battery? thanks alot

yes, usually you have the negative terminals going to ground. you're batteries negative terminal should also be wired to the frame.

Hello people im wireing up my bike finaly & ive got the pamco with the banshee swap & hughs reg, ive looked at all the wireing diag on here, i dont see anything hooked to the neg. side of the battery, mabe im a tard not knowing how to read the diagram. i wondering about the green from the reg & the black from the pamco. do i need to go to frame ground or to tne neg on the battery? thanks alot

Black from the Pamco goes to ground. You battery should be grounded to the frame. So it doesn't matter. I just wired up a bike with a Pamco and grounded the battery to the frame and the Pamco at the same place.

Green from regulator goes to positive brush. (outside brush I believe, but you may want to double check that)

Good luck with your build!

I believe that Hugh's reg/rec has 5 wires, 3 one colr and a red and a black or green. The red goes to battery positive. The black or green goes to battery negitive. The battery negitive also hooks to a spot on the frame. That way as you wire in other items you can just ground to the frame near the item without running a ground wire all the way to the battery.
Leo

Back