Suicide shifter

member3480

RICH
Reaction score
I don't make the manual or fluid driven SUICIDE SHIFTER COVERS anymore but I know there are guys on here that do.
I have had more than one contact on the covers so YOU GUYS who do make them up here is your chance to SPEEK UP and post what you have to offer.
Not a big market but ONE HELL OF A RIDE...... I love riding SUICIDE
I did see someone on here that does the worm mod but have not seen anyone do it with fluid like I did with Harley Master Cylinder and Clutch Slave on cover.
They are asking COST and TIME!!!!!
THANKS hope you get some work
KEEP CHOPPIN:thumbsup:
PS PICTURES OF MANUAL ONE

Attachments

• 100_1026.jpg
    100_1026.jpg
    261.4 KB · Views: 393
  • s1.JPG
    s1.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 291
  • s2.JPG
    s2.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 275
Last edited:
To some I guess it is stupid have a foot clutch but here in the USA a lot of people want different. Me I had a couple HARLEY'S that were suicide shift and there are many different styles. You can attach to the worm gear on a lot of bikes and do the same thing or do it like I said with master cylinder and slave. If you never tried it I can see your point.
Have a great day
Rich

I had a WLA back in 1970. The foot clutch held position so you could put your foot down. The shifter was on the tank with linkage to the transmission. That is a proper hand shift but I've never seen an XS with that setup. Does anyone have the knowledge or go to the trouble to do it right?

Tom

Back