Suzuki TU250X

There are a few small displacement retro bikes on the market . The Royal Enfield looked good , but they changed them last year from carb to fuel injected and I think they lost the kickstarter too . A few years ago they were priced better , around $5 grand , now they are around $ 6500 . Don't see many used ones for sale.

I missed the boat a couple of years ago, there was one for sale that had a Kawasaki W650 engine swapped into it . I was negotiating price and lost out.

I think with insurance rates going up all over simple small (er) displacement bikes will make a comeback here eventually . The rest of the world has a better selection than we get here .

You have to realize this is a starter bike (250cc) that said I do like small displacment bikes if this was a 350cc I'd be more interested, guess I'll have to stick with the SR500 awhile

You can buy a 3-4 year old DL650 for that money and have 10 times the motorcycle. Granted, it "looks right" but if you weigh 250, a 250CC don't do much to motivate your big butt down the road!
I like the looks, but that thing needs to be in the 350-500 CC range for me to consider it.

Back