Swingarm Bobbers

mshick68

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys,
How about some pic's etc... of xs bobbers that utilize the stock swingarm. I'm building a bobber from an xs650 and keeping the swing arm on. Just thought we can see all the cool bikes with swingarms. Here is mine but it's not finished. Still needs paint and some cool sweept back handlebars.
Mike

Attachments

• Florence-20130114-00349.jpg
    Florence-20130114-00349.jpg
    244.3 KB · Views: 814
Yes, those are drag bars. I didn't care for them much though and now have Euro Bars on there now, a bit more comfortable. ... at least for me.

Yes Scrambled, that's your old calliper. She has been put to good use. Took a little work to free it up but works great now. I'll be thinking of you every time I step on the peddle. Thanks again!!!

I haven't got any photos to post as yet but I'm building what might be called a bobber with a swing arm. Basically I'm following the bobber ethos of saving weight by cutting off unnecessary parts (and drilling holes in the bits that remain) but whether or not people will call it a bobber I don't know as it won't have the sprung solo saddle or the Z or T bars that some people seem to think are essential for it to be a bobber ;)

He is mine I'm working on... I moved the swing arm about 3" back and sectioned the stock tank so far......

temporary-146.jpg

Back