Tach Delete Giveaway! Random winners, post pic of your ride to enter

Here's my project my buddy is holding up for me, right now I have some squirrely Allen head bolt for my delete :shrug:

Attachments

• WP_20140911_005.jpg
    WP_20140911_005.jpg
    304.2 KB · Views: 184
Some great looking bikes so far.

Gene, I believe you have posted the same bike 3 times just with different bars. If you can confirm they are 3 different bikes you will have 3 entries otherwise your first one will be all that counts.

Thank you.

one bike entered is also being parted in the classified section as of now. I could really use one on my bike, be a shame a parted bike to win...i like the guy who has posted this bike, but it really should go to a winner that will use it on the bike that won it. hopefully no hard feelings.

one bike entered is also being parted in the classified section as of now. I could really use one on my bike, be a shame a parted bike to win...i like the guy who has posted this bike, but it really should go to a winner that will use it on the bike that won it. hopefully no hard feelings.

I think that bike is still complete so I am going to allow it. For those paying attention, I will probably give all 5 away regardless of entries, it's slower than I expected it to be. Gonna be a nice guy and make 5 or 6 people's day hopefully, that's what this hobby is all about, feeling good.

I just want complete or close to complete bikes to be entered. I don't want to see a rolling chassis and a milk crate full of parts, I have a bike like that and it isn't going anywhere fast anytime soon. I want these tach deletes to go to someone who will use them and enjoy them.

Gene, I believe you have posted the same bike 3 times just with different bars. If you can confirm they are 3 different bikes you will have 3 entries otherwise your first one will be all that counts.

Please excuse all my posts. I was thinking that we can enter as many times as we want

More than 1 entry is allowed but please make a separate post with the separate entry.

Sorry for the confusion Gene. I had wrote separate entries needed to be separate bikes, but I must have deleted it when I edited the OP to make it shorter, I tend to ramble sometimes. I added it back in.

Deadline has been set for October 31.

My baby..."5 Stitch"

Attachments

• bike finish 2.jpg
    bike finish 2.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 136
  • bike finish 1.jpg
    bike finish 1.jpg
    302.9 KB · Views: 161
  • bikestart.jpg
    bikestart.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 143

My 77 with 71 motor. Running a 77 gearbox and 18/34.
Runs well but would start better if I added a battery to the PMA setup.

hay if it's my bike your talking about the eng is going in my new build lol I just don't like that frame sorry to chime in but it would look good on the new build lol but it's all good
if I win I'll give to you so it go's to some who will use it befor I get the new build done.
so if I win I'll pass it on

you caught me dirty! eh it has turned into a lose entry. no worries, if you win it you deserve it! thats ok by me.

hay man it's all good I was just messing with you !!l ike I said if I win I'll pass it on to you you'll prob use it be for me anyway lol

Back