Tach Delete Giveaway! Random winners, post pic of your ride to enter

Winning numbers are:

13 hard_y_rd
36 isigit (rad retro bike BTW)
15 payaso13
38 bergoff
18 sdxs2

I have decided to draw 2 favorites, just because I have 2 of them.

First prize favorite is #27 Yamaha_Chop. The amount of work put into that bike is amazing, personally it is not my style but there is no denying the skill it took to create such a unique bike. The exhaust alone has more fabrication in it than a lot of cool bikes I have seen have in their entirety. Very nice work, I checked out some of your other builds and you make some bitchin stuff.

Runner up for favorite is #40 the_Nutt. That bike is just plain cool in my book, made me pick another winner. I dig the simplicity and usefuluseful-Ness of that bike, the stripped down chassis and clean stock tank and knobbies, it's just got it!

Thanks to all who entered. For those paying attention, if you entered for a delete and would like to buy one I will cut you a deal, $7 shipped, first come first served.

I will PM the winners and get shipping information. Thanks to all who entered, they are all great looking bikes.

Thanks for the positive comments man, I appreciate it! And thanks so much for the tech delete, it shall come in handy as well.

I love sites like ours, we truly get to see the creativity that is present in this world.

Back