For Sale - TC Bros. Black Springer (DNA springer)

VosaME

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Hey All,

Earlier this year I picked up this springer with the intentions of using it for a later build but plans have changed. It is the springer from the TC Bros kit found here. It has not been run, but has been sitting in a damp garage for too long.

I bought it as it is now, with minor scratches, a little spot rust, and lacking spacers and bearings. I have contacted TC Bros and they said they are able to supply the bearings and spacers without buying the kit. Bearings were around $80 and I don't recall what the spacers were. Because it is lacking those items and it is not in perfect cosmetic condition I am only asking $400, plus whatever shipping costs.

Let me know if you have any questions or want more pictures.

20141016_165952_zpsuyik0amj.jpg

20141016_170039_zpsnaho8zmp.jpg

20141016_170111_zps5khfhj96.jpg

20141016_170136_zps4vpywsn1.jpg

Thanks!:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Huh, I could not seem to find any for the XS650 when I looked for less than $600. I was under the impression that the stem had been modified for this, is that not the case? Is it just the bearings that are changed to fit the XS?

not to add salt to the wound a friend of mine is a dealer for them and they can be purchased with the bearings and races for just under 400 his cost. good luck

I appreciate all of the input, although it does not help much with the sale. The price has been lowered to $400, any takers?

In addition I have a 21" front rim and tire that I will be posting shortly...

Back