TC Bros - fantastic

Paulrxs650

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just thought I'd put a quick thread up on TC Bros.

I'm in the UK and have ordered a hard tail, PMA, exhaust kit and a host of other products off them. They arrived today and I have to say the products and service from these guys is nothing short of fantastic!

Despite being half way round the globe, one of their packages that I ordered onSaturday, arrived today!!!!!

Their products are great too - their hard tail is a very well manufactured product and as an Engineer I am very impressed!

Well recommended to all, wherever you maybe on the planet!

:bike:

Hello England, Yes I agree that the Tc Bros hard tail is well manufactured.
I'm installing their hard tail right now and it's coming along nicely.
Good to see that your experience with Tc Bros is positive.

Last edited:
Good,I'd like to see that.What bike are you starting with?
Mine is a 78 special.I'm gonna use the mag wheels that came on mine.
Can't wait to get to the shop tomorrow and finish the hard tail install and maybe some other bits like the rear master cylinder,foot pegs and on on.....

It's an 83 Heritage. Originally from the states. Amongst the docs I got with it were photographs of it on the shores of lake Michigan in its early years, along with a diary of its travels to the UK, of which I'm planning to continue of its next life so to speak. Mine has the oddly arranged spokes which I quite like and plan on keeping. Pretty much what I've done today - footpeg plates and rear brake linkeages!

I don't know, I like the spokes on that model.Wish mine had the drum brake setup.
Oh well,just a little more fab-work.Plan on using the factory brake pedal assembly.

Thats what ive done, I cut the bushing out of the back end of the fram, cleaned it up and used it to mount the original rear brake lever in the hardtail - works well!

You have to show me what you did.Mine is a little ghetto so far.Ha ha.With a little clean up it might look OK.
Maybe I'll buy a different master to tidy things up.

DSCN03081_zps4eeacbe8.jpg
DSCN03091_zps5f66cc7c.jpg

Last edited:
Back