Thanks to everyone who supplies ols xs parts

longtallrider

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to the Bobbers Choppers and Hard Tailers,
As a newbie to this site it's with that title I wish to thank all those guys who have followed their passion in building their dream bikes. As a purist myself, I like to restore the old xs650 or TX's to their former glory. So having you guys, offering up old parts is a great service to us restorers. It's been a challenge to do so in good old New Zealand as there were not that many imported back in the day and any parts are hard to find and if you do they are long past their use by date. So more often than not we are forced to use e bay craig list or more important this wonderful site. Thanks to XS 650 .com and all you guys, we South Pacific XS 650 addicts have a chance to rebuild and re live our youth again riding these great looking , great sounding XS650 's. We like you guys spend hours trolling through the internet looking for bit and pieces and rare finds. When we do, it's like Christmas . The only down side is paying the outrageous freight and shipping charges to the South pacific , however that price we pay for being in love with a classic . My TX650 A has survived two marriages, four redundancies, and several girlfriends, all of whom have no idea of our commitment to something so special. The last one said "If they worth that much money, why don't you sell it !!!!!"
Keep the parts coming
:thumbsup:

Ill second that, thanks everybody and merry Christmas ;)

The “If they worth that much money, why don’t you sell it !!!!!” just states, there is much a woman doesn't know.

Back