The conspiracy theory of everything.

I watched it over the course of three days. LOTS to digest.
I already think we’re all walking around stupid and brainwashed because of big tech. We all have different parts of the Happy Meal. I’m doing my best not to believe what I think I believe. Part of the tell is doing a Google search using my wife’s laptop with her sign-in. It’s a different world!

I believe our phones are listening to our daily conversations.
Does anybody else experience spam mail about topics which were discussed while not talking on the phone?
I’ve experienced this too many times to convince me that it’s coincidence

Jims theory on conspiracies.... in order for 3 people to keep a secret, two of 'em have to be dead. :cautious:
Or like my brother who worked for, some agency that will go unmentioned, while in the Air Force would say, " I could tell you but then I would have to kill you!"

When I talk about home projects, furniture or anything I'll have advertisements pop up in mail or phone. But if I talk about drugs, motorcycles or promiscuous women, not a thing, and that's just rude. If you're going to listen to me at least be consistent in meeting my needs.

When I talk about home projects, furniture or anything I'll have advertisements pop up in mail or phone. But if I talk about drugs, motorcycles or promiscuous women, not a thing, and that's just rude. If you're going to listen to me at least be consistent in meeting my needs.
I think it was mentioned in the Jokes section
No sense in sending advertisement to people into drugs / bikes / trophy women
The man most likely has no Money left

Was gifted with a Siri a couple of christmases ago.....there it sits, unplugged.

I cooked down a big pot of conspiracy theories some years ago. I scooped the scum off the top as the liquid evaporated to its base where I was left with a helping of politics. I ate a ham sammich instead........

Scott Adams has a YouTube video on the six levels of political awareness that I would love to share, but I believe my comment on the ham sammich is about as controversial as I'm gonna go on this one. I'm not that great of a dancer and this dance floor is razor thin.......

Back