The Great Race this weekend at Mt Panorama

hi guys,,,,, lets try to be technical ,,,about the great race,,,,, bathurst,,,, today at 12 noon,,, they had the historic v8,s racing ,,, it was brilliant,,, along with initial practice,,, and 2 decent smashes in deferent races ,, 1 in a support race,,and 1 in formula ford ,,,,involving 3 cars ,,, ,,tomorrow is serous practice and track position for the start on sunday at 7am sunday,,,, ye,,, ha,,,, regards oldbiker

i hate this weekend,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,, first of all i had tooo set my clocks forward 1 hour last night,,,,, then this morninng i turned on the tv,,, ,,,channel 7 ,,and started watching warm up and the v8 utes,,,, there,s about 1 hour to the start of gods race,,,, ,,, its a great day,, the trouble is to balance your drinking ,even so i,m in my lounge room,,, so that i can enjoy a few,,, over the whole day ,and even a couple of reds as well ,, then i,ll have to plan my tiolet breaks ,,,so i don,t miss anything its a drama but enjoyable regards oldbiker :)

hi guys,,, well sunday was fantastic,,,, bathurst was great,,, a few smashers,,,, but a great great,,,, all right i did drink a few beers,,, and followed with a couple of reds,,, and i planned my tiolet breaks with the safety cars... ,,,,,, and now i find out they have a hotel at the track,,, to stay in,,,, it could be worth lookiung at next year.... ......so now i,ve got phillip island coming up on the 28/11/12 that would be nice to go to ,,, regards oldbiker

Blue, Red or do you follow a Team oldbiker?
......................sorry i didn,t see your item,,, i follow vodaphone,,,, 888/1 when they were racing fords they failed the first year,, craig was always crying ,,,then the second year they won most races .. they also have a great relaxing style pit change ,,, nothing is a panic,,,, but i really luv the historic race cars ... which are a hand full .. they are great regards oldbiker

We are in the same camp then oldbiker, I've followed lowndes since that first race at sandown many years ago. That vodafone team (red bull next year) are the benchmark, and yeh, the historics with JB in the Stang and Richards in the Javelin makes for great racing.
Gotta give it to young Reynolds the other day he did a good job for the Ford boys.
I'm looking at convincing the head of the finance dept. to approve a trip to Texas for the aussie invasion in May 2013.............that would be a blast
cheers

Back