The Picture Game!

At this rate of participation, you'll get the rail cars, even if you have not started. Guess most folks here are too cool to get out and ride.

I had to work on my truck today but at least I got 2 in as many days.

Me and a couple a buddies were out looking this afternoon.
But alas we are train poor. :shrug:
we have a thousand bridges though.
The only train is a tourist mystery dinner train and it is clean

We will have to start a XS650 game. It would be called XS650 tag. person that starts goes out takes a pic of their xs650 next to something, lets say a bridge. Then the someone goes out and gets a pic of their xs650 by a bridge. They also hev to go out and take an other pic of their xs650 by something. then that would be the next challenge.
Then there would be 2 games going one for xs650 and one for all bikes and two different sets of rules

We will have to start a XS650 game. It would be called XS650 tag. person that starts goes out takes a pic of their xs650 next to something, lets say a bridge. Then the someone goes out and gets a pic of their xs650 by a bridge. They also hev to go out and take an other pic of their xs650 by something. then that would be the next challenge.
Then there would be 2 games going one for xs650 and one for all bikes and two different sets of rules

I like that idea!:bike::thumbsup:

Just to keep the game moving, maybe after a day or so new subject? And some one can still play on the on the missing items. Wow would be fun if someone knew how t make a score card? That might be fun.?

All of the rules are in my first post. Read them...if we need changes, we will do so. But the general consensus is that is needs to be an XS650. It makes sense that if its an XS forum, that it should be an XS game.

Just to keep the game moving, maybe after a day or so new subject? And some one can still play on the on the missing items. Wow would be fun if someone knew how t make a score card? That might be fun.?

I made it 3 days. So far its been 2. If you and others think it should be less, let me know and we can talk about changing it to a lower number of days.

All of the rules are in my first post. Read them...if we need changes, we will do so. But the general consensus is that is needs to be an XS650. It makes sense that if its an XS forum, that it should be an XS game.

I think 90% of the folks here have a project lump and not a runner, or they are just no damn fun! :laugh:

Thats what I figured from the beginning thats why I had originally made it for any bike. Mainly because I have 2..one runs and one doesnt..the one running is a kawi..lol

Back