This is the most breath taking video!!! Riding is dangerous!

Crazy video. I like how it showed everyone's faults though. The cages not being aware, riders thinking they can do what they want, and the occasional dips**t. I've been in situations where I've almost been killed, as I'm sure most have. Everybody needs to just focus when they drive/ride and make good decisions. It's a shame things like this happen. #1 reason why I always wear gear

The one thing that almost every one of those crashes have in common is that the experienced rider can see them coming.

This. Plus all that lane splitting was just plain ignorant. I must admit, I've done a couple of dirt bike wheelie flips in my time, though... :laugh:

This. Plus all that lane splitting was just plain ignorant. I must admit, I've done a couple of dirt bike wheelie flips in my time, though... :laugh:

Oh, don't get me wrong, I've done more than my share of dumb moves and survived a few crashes that were usually my fault. And while it's been almost 30 years since I last crashed a motorcycle it could very well happen on my next ride. That said, a lot of what I saw in that video were candidates for the Darwin Awards.

I've got to believe that some of those Russian videos were the result of too much vodka! Unbelievably stupid.

Doesn't change the fact that it's a suicidally stupid thing to do on a motorcycle.

Really? I and thousands of my California brothers split/share lanes on a regular basis and don't remotely cosider ourselves suicidal. Ya just gotta be smarter than the equipment you're operating. It's legal here doncha know.

Back