For Sale - Three wire harness kits

member3480

RICH
Reaction score
OK guys I said I would try and make up a couple wire harness kits in APRIL. So I have three done and ready to ship. I changed them up a little and now have a 12 pin plug so you can make up your switches or extend the wires to stock controls.
THIS IS WHAT IS THERE
3 WIRES FOR HEAD LIGHT HIGH/LOW/GROUND
3 WIRES FOR TAIL LIGHT RUNNING LIGHT/BRAKE LIGHT/GROUND
2 WIRES FOR HORN HOT WIRE / GROUND
2 WIRES FOR BRAKE SWITCH HOT WIRE/WIRE TO TAIL LIGHT (plus I left a tail if running front brake)
2 WIRES 1 FOR PAMCO/BOYER/TCI- If running POINTS you only use one /OTHER WIRE FOR COIL
1 WIRE FOR NEUTRAL LIGHT
ALL WIRES TAGGED and SHRINK WRAPPED
ALL GROUNDS RUN TOGETHER for one MAIN GROUND
THIS IS A KIT YOU HAVE TO ADD SWITCHES AND FINISH
For a add on I also have TURN SIGNAL KITS TOO
Left/right wires with wires for stock handle bar switch and hot wire for FLASHER
ADD on to kit $20.00 or by itself for $30.00 Shrink wrapped and tagged SHIPPED FREE IN USA
I have sold these to be used on XS650/CB750-650-450/KZ750-440/GS400/Triumph/BSA
AGAIN I GOT 3 RIGHT NOW READY TO SHIP!!!!
$50.00 SHIPPED IN USA OVERSEAS I WILL GIVE YOU 20% discount BECAUSE you have to pay shipping..
I will try and make three more up in the next two weeks.
THANKS FOR LOOKING
:thumbsup:
I GOT TIME TO DO TWO CUSTOM HARNESSES so if you are interested in a custom harness with switches/fuse block/Key switch contact me at DADDYGCYCLES@YAHOO.COM
ADDED PICURES OF HARNESS KIT-TURN SIGNAL ADD ON with RUNNING LIGHT-FULL HARNESS

Attachments

• IMG_1388.JPG
    IMG_1388.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_1389.JPG
    IMG_1389.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_1390.JPG
    IMG_1390.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_1391.JPG
    IMG_1391.JPG
    102.7 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_1460.JPG
    IMG_1460.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 148
  • 2014-05-12 15.37.59.jpg
    2014-05-12 15.37.59.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
Sorry guy I am in NC for a while and won't be back for a couple weeks
But I did bring some parts with me. I got three harness kits Xs650 cam and Alternator So anyone need parts I got those with me and can ship out.

Last edited:
Phil
When I get back your fame is up for hardtail. Got a buddy who's doing the welding.
So I will contact you when I get back and we can do the titles too.

thats fine by me. i had seen on here you were going to be busy. and since i have the other to ride i dont mind. i had planned on this being a long term project. have a couple ideas to bounce off of you to about the frame when i see you. and congratulations again grandpa

Yes I have three ready to ship. They are setup for PAMCO/BOYER/STOCK
Your PMA ties right to the battery. All you have to do is add switches/?fuses inline or fuse block and tie in your lights and brake switch.
ALL WIRES ARE MARKED
If you need one PM me or contact me at DADDYGCYCLES@YAHOO.COM

Attachments

• IMG_1388.JPG
    IMG_1388.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 127
  • PMADiagram.jpg
    PMADiagram.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 124
I'd love to get a harness (stock) with add on for turn signals.
Let me know what we need to do to make this happen.
I emailed you too.

Last edited:
I can make up any type of harness you want. BUT mine are not stock. Don't use relays and if you want turn signal you have to decide what switch you want to operate them. You can use stock left handle bar controls or I can buy a after market one. So that's what you need to think about. I am going to do one for another guy on here with all his controls so it would look stock. Now the bad news can't make full harness until I get back to NJ in 3 weeks.

Will not be able to look at it until next week. Will be back in NJ on WEDS and you can bring bike next week and I can take a look. I am off of exit 82 Garden State PKY in Toms River.
I know there was a bunch of guys who needed custom harnesses SO I WILL BE BACK IN NJ ON WEDS and ordered supplies that will be at my home before I get back. So THURS I will start filling the back orders and starting any new ones if you need one.
Thanks for waiting
Rich

Back