Tires! Tires! Tires?

I've always loved raised white letters. I used to run cooper cobra gt tires on my cars. Haven't had anything lately that would look good with white lettering. Thought about painting these Shinkos though.

It’s a big problem.

I had 3 bikes that needed tires. (Classic tires in not so standard sizes)

They all turned into a problem finding.

What I came to find out is there are really like 3-4 tire distributors that have 5-10 different websites that they sell tires on. They even have the same people working at all the website.

All the website have different pricing and shipping rate but are ultimately the same company. When 1 is out, they all are out and so while it looks as if their are a lot of options to buy your tires they are all just a false front.

I recently bought a set of tires from CedarRapidsTire. Great price and delivered two days after ordering. Worth checking them out.
I ordered Pirelli tires from them yesterday. They gave me a refund today. So, I'll try the Dunlop 404 option from my usual source. Options are few.

CRT and Midwest traction (maybe others too) owned by Top Tier II, LLC

I believe they are also supply to a few other online “suppliers”

I've bought from Midwest Traction in the past with great results too. But I like CRT's web format better than Midwest. Prices were about the same.

I've bought from Midwest Traction in the past with great results too. But I like CRT's web format better than Midwest. Prices were about the same.

I found that within the same business family, tire costs were about the same, give or take a few bucks. But shipping was different.

Like mid west was free over 100 bucks.

CRT charged shipping all the time.

Mid West also does not have what I want, so I'll go to where I usually go and get what they have.
Pirelli Route 66 you like right? Not sure what sizes you run but it looks like jp cycles has them. 110/90/19 and 120/90/18 added to my cart just to see if it worked. Free shipping

Pirelli Route 66 you like right? Not sure what sizes you run but it looks like jp cycles has them. 110/90/19 and 120/90/18 added to my cart just to see if it worked. Free shipping
100/90-19. I went there. No joy. I usually buy tires from Rocky Mountain ATV. So, that's what I did. I bought Dunlop D404.

Back