trackmaster frame

maxx40x

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
any one interested in a unmolested Trackmaster frame? frame is a late(4 years old)Trackmaster...... never been put together; ie..never seen the track or street, never had wheels or frontend mounted; NOS frame. has not been plated, or painted. and yes, it is a dedicated XS650 frame....

Last edited:
any one interested in a unmolested Trackmaster frame? frame is a late(4 years old)Trackmaster...... never been put together; ie..never seen the track or street, never had wheels or frontend mounted; NOS frame. has not been plated, or painted. and yes, it is a dedicated XS650 frame....

Pictures???

Pictures!!!

the frame sold earlier today; it was/is a bare frame; no nickel plate, no paint, ever.NOS... I post what parts I have to sell on 5 different sites. nothing I have for sale last long. I will have a Champion XS frame for sale in a few weeks , nickel plated; all of the half mile/mile flattrack frames are set up at 25 degree rake. at least everything Trackmaster, Redline, Starracer, Champion, Racecraft and about a dozen other frame builders, (in regard to flat track) built, or are currently building that are off the shelf frames, are 25degrees; you can have these frames built with more or less rake; for 2600.00 you can have it any way you want it... however 25 degrees is what everyone runs ......of course all the chopper boyz want a front end that is extended, and the frame raked to 30+degrees. this is good for straight line work; try to stick it a corner hard and fast, and bad things happen real quick. your stock XS frame is 27degrees (all of them) But then again, I don't know anything, cept what I know.

Darn! I can go to bed now. To be nosy, what did you ask moneywise?

Back