Tried a test order w/new Omar's....

rahndo

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Tried to order the literature package off the website, just to test before making a large order. It took the order no problem. Did not get an order confirmation. Waited a couple days and emailed them to confirm. They confirmed receipt of the order, but needed to check stock and would get back to me. No follow up but a refund came w/o reason....so no telling what they have "in stock" if anything.

Ok, so they responded with an acceptable reason/solution. They are having new lit printed for the new Omar's and when its printed they will send me a set at no charge.

So, they are trying and I will give them another shot when I am ready to order.

hey guys i just wanted to give you a little info. im sorry rahndo on the lit i kinda got caught with my pants down on that. as for all the fiberglass i have been working night& day to build stock right now i have 2-3 of most everything i just got the first shipment of upholstered seats in today i am trying very hard to make it next day shipping on most products.tanks do take a week and a half to make and tonight will finish with the firs round of one of all 10 tanks it will take a few week to have a large stock of all parts. the only parts im lacking on are the street tracker headlight&taillights and phil from phil little racing was just here to help me with that
thank you all i will do every thing in my power to give
great customer service thanks again kevin omarsfiberglass.com

Back