trouble buying a new bendix spring,,,,

oldbiker

oldbiker
Reaction score
hi guys ,,,well i,ve emailed these guys in germany,,, which somebody mentioned on our site,,, twins-inn.........and its all in german ,,which is fair enough ,,,,but i asked wolfgang hahn that repied twice to send me a paypal invoice for the bendix spring and postage...,, prior to this it only took an hour or so to get a reply ...i tried looking down their site and i,m blind trying and it would be easyif they could do what i asked and i would have paid already.. any hints would be greatly appreciated .... also i see a manx stryle alloy tank that bolts straight onto a xs650 for about 720euros... if i were keen ... regards oldbiker

guys,,, i really need help with this mob in germany,,,, 3 emails "thank you for your reply" signed wolfgang hahn........ 3 times ,,,then the 4th email thank you for the order.. which was the spring 4 euros+3 paypal +5 postage .... trouble is as yet no paypal invoice yet ..... are they all like this ,,,,, or what i,ve asked for a invoice like you get when you buy something off ebay ..... any help here guys regards oldbiker

Maybe try translating to German in your next message to them. You may be able to translate using google or babelfish.

Just a suggestion. It may help clarify your request to them. Also, you can translate FROM German to Australian :laugh: (yeah, English) to help understand what their messages to you are stating.

Send the money to his email don't worry about the invoice. PS I have 3
NOS YAMAHA TX650 XS2 XS650 CLIP
90468-29062-00

Will ship to Australia.

hi i took your advice and sent the money to the email... ,,,i luv the alloy tank on their site ,,,but i haven,t got a spare 740euros plus postage ,,,,about 1200aussie ,,,but its nice to dream,,, regards oldbiker

Last edited:
Back