Turn Signal load - Alternative 1156 Bulb???

Hey, Skull.

I will check out the LED Shop from the Land Down Under. :)

What I have purchased from SBLED's, Inc. is "Made in Taiwan" - of which the sticker is seldom cause for jubilant fist-pumping....

Thanks.
I don't know about that. my mc has a made in Taiwan sticker on it, and it gets a considerable amount of fist pumping! rofl.
One thing I did when I re-wired my chop was to rewire the head light switch so that the lo is really off, and high is actually on . I just turn it off during kick starting. And I usually don't turn it back on until I find traffic. The only bulbs on during starting is my neutral light(led) and rear runner.

I've gotten several things from Superbright and have had no issues with them.
Having other options on places to order from is always good.
Leo

Super Bright LED's Has lousy feedback on customer service and quality of products.

The LED Shop Australia

The saving in prices would offset the freight costs from these guys. 2 year warranty, they guarantee a year them selves on top of the product 1 year warranty.

Interesting comparisons at least.

Notwithstanding 650Skulls tidy commission: :laugh:

I ordered 6 of #0206 LED's from Aussies LEDShopOnline.com for $103.33 USD at a favorable exchange rate of 1.0 US Dollar = $1.24829 AUD. Will be interesting to see how long it takes to receive them.

110396da70c6e9161eb8526390cdfa5c_zps25c2b2fd.jpg

Not implying an LED with identical specs, but I had planned on buying Super Bright LED's 1156-A45-T, 6 of which (with $6 USPS Priority Mail shipping to TN) would have cost me $143.70 USD.

I have Super Bright LED's LF1-S-PIN Flasher and a number of their 1157-R45-T LEDs (for my Taillight).

Haven't put them into service yet, so I have no complaints/issues to report.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Back