UFOs or what?

UFO spotted near Devil's Tower. Close encounters with aliens wearing assless chaps reported:

full

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

this has nothing to do with UFOs
this video from NASA shows that there is air on mars.
they don't say there is air there but they do talk about wind and dust devils.
So there must be air!

Good vid :thumbsup:
Its long been known theres an atmosphere on mars, its just a heck of a lot thinner than ours & a different 'make-up' , barely any oxygen for instance.

Saw my first ever "UFO" last night (31st). Almost due north, about 45 degrees up, I saw a bright red light out of the corner of my eye. Not moving, no sound. I saw it for maybe 30 sec and then it faded gradually and disappeared. Not flashing like an airplane light, and much brighter. About as bright as Jupiter, which was in the East. The shade of red was about like a tail light. It was glittering, not steady, something like a red flare or like a old loose vibrating headlight. The rate of fading was about like the ISS if you've ever seen that. But this wasn't moving. No military ops or experimental craft around here. And not the kind of place where people play with drones...

I looked around the web and people have seen similar red lights, Usually two or more in a group. They're always red lights, not blue, green, or ...

We dunno what it was, but one time about 10 years back a few of us were up on a mountain road. Prob about, 3am. Seen all kinds of crazy light just at the tree line. Never seen a craft, but it was something not from this place. We didn't stick around to see it come out of the woodline. I def believe in aliens. Anyone who wouldn't is stubborn IMO, lol

^^^^ That is a awesome program. They have one similar to that for cell phones but doesn't show actual time and all. Cool

xjwmx - if the big bang was during the winter, it may have been a "frostquake" - all the rage here in GTA. Apparently during cold snaps, the water in the ground freezes, expands and make big noise and vibration

the sun is reversing its polarity so who knows how many UFO's that will create.

Aliens must have the same problem as us when choosing which model spacecraft off the showroom floor. Would think one model would be sufficient.

I always wounder why there was so many different types of Alien spacecraft seen over the years, or maybe there are so many different aliens from so many different worlds with different spacecraft...........Confusing really..........If im confused maybe it would be easier to just believe in them.............Aliens that is. Yea why not, now anything that is different and not readily explainable ill just blame it on aliens

...Aliens must have the same problem as us when choosing which model spacecraft off the showroom floor. Would think one model would be sufficient.

I always wounder why there was so many different types of Alien spacecraft seen over the years, or maybe there are so many different aliens from so many different worlds with different spacecraft...........Confusing really.........

Oh, great. Now I'm starting to wonder if those things have been customized. What would be the alien equivalent of custom paint, chop, and bob jobs? Especially poorly executed chops. Could explain the occasional crash and wierd hovering in the woods...

xjwmx - if the big bang was during the winter, it may have been a "frostquake" - all the rage here in GTA. Apparently during cold snaps, the water in the ground freezes, expands and make big noise and vibration

Never cold enough there to freeze any large bodies of water. I read they have had trouble with exploding meth labs around there lately :)

I'm glad I finally saw a UFO. If you do a search you'll find that there were a lot of similar sightings on new year's eve, especially in California. Maybe Walmart got in some Chinese lanterns, but it's still a mystery and that's good enough.

Interesting factoid about UFO's. The number of reported sightings mysteriously increased in the late `80's. Speculations ranged from predictions of catastrophies to full-blown invasions. It was later determined to be caused by the then-new-politically-correct practice of banning indoor smoking at large corporations. The smokers would go outside (up to 40 times a day), light-up, and watch the sky.

They're not there when you're looking for them, they seem to have their own schedule...

I reckon it's kind of arrogant for us homo-sapiens to assume that we are the only sentient forms of life in the universe. For our sake I hope we aren't the be all and end all of sentient life. I for one am bloody stupid at times... :)

People always talk about the number of planets and how it's inevitable that there is life elsewhere because of that, even big time scientists have done it, but that's only part of the problem. If the odds of the event that created life happening twice are a billion billion billion to one, then the odds are that it's just us. On the other hand if the universe is infinite in the usual sense then life elsewhere is an absolute certainty. In fact in an infinite universe everything conceivable, or not conceivable for that matter, is a certainty. If it's just infinite space and that space is like what we know, then life elsewhere is still a certainty, because there are infinite opportunities for an event at any moment in time, making odds irrelevant. The way I have it figured.

I saw one in broad daylight in 1981,round, silent & low altitude, flying against the wind... nothing/no-one could ever convince me this was anything but a genuine UFO

Read a theory once that what we are witnessing (UFO's) are 'future ghosts'....

Back