ugly motorcycles

That is one ugly piece of plastic crap :poo: :poo:....stones, rocks, nukes are on there way man....where the fuck is my ray gun......:laughing:

Mick

Ok, at the risk of opening myself up to public ridicule I'm going to say that I think the Honda Pacific Coast was an innovative and pretty cool bike that was ahead of it's time. I even considered buying one. It was incredibly aerodynamic and well made. The fact that there are still so many well preserved examples for sale speaks to their durability and from all accounts it makes an excellent mid displacement touring bike. And if you've never seen the giant built in trunk you really should check it out.
View attachment 102355
Now go ahead and stone me.
Bullets bounce off me! Haha!

Ok Mick! Put away the Ray gun! How about this, a real bike, a mans bike! Does this redeem me.....a little? Haha
IMG_5070.JPG

Oh no....not the bloody Norton! I am just going to the shop now to give them a hand (Saturday morning here) for 1/2 a day, bloody Nortons were the end of me. You know, they save them up for me, my phone number on the wall was "650 Mick" and one of the boys crossed out the 650 and wrote Norton.....

Ugliest bike of all time had to be the 1963 Honda 305 Dream.... it's Pressed sheet metal frame was the ugliest thing on the planet
but compared to 2M's Harley 350 single the Honda has it beat hands down ! ..... they didn't even put proper forks on the Dream they just made bigger forks from the honda 50 trail and used them ! ...I guess they had an abundance of sheet metal in Japan and had to use it up I dunno..... even the engine was ugly although it was one of the most reliable bikes I ever owned it was without a doubt the ugliest by far !
.....LOL
Bob........
pretty close allright

that it was ! although the Ducati 250 when they finally came out with it ....was a good looking strong machine ! it kind'a had a military look to it HEHEHEHE !

Nah ! those wheels ain't bad at all ! now weather they are safe if you hit a piece of fire wood on the freeway at 70mph that's another story
...... I heard that they disintegrate on really hard impacts... the old spoke type simply bent the mags .... well it's not purty !
.....I rode a Honda CB750 once..... to me it was like riding a refrigerator laying on it's side going down the road.... it handled like one too
i could not get past that feel and never owned one because of that.... they were good looking though in there time !
the early 750's not so much they were kind'a homely .....sure went good though !
harley owners Hated them with a passion because they left them in the dust ! LOL
a group of Harley freeks strung up one and used it as a pinata in front of the one guys house in San Francisco hehehehe and boasted that they would do that to any japanese bikes that came down their street and their rider....
LOL there has been more than one occasion in my reckless youth that I wanted to load up and go find that street ! LOL
ooooh well..... people are strange and it takes all kinds to make the world go 'round !
Bob.........

I saw a show about that.I dont remember if it was the guy with the antique bikes in maggie valley or who but they bought it from someone. I cant imagine even going 2 feet on that.It must weigh a ton.

I've seen some really nice V-8 motorcycles the later ones use a modified Harley transmission designed especially for the V-8's
of course that transmission costs more than the entire bike is worth and then some but they still sell them .....strange !
..... I've always wanted to build a V-8 trike ! that would be a blast ! but it would be useless unless it looked good too !
HAHAHAHA!
Bob.......

Back