user map??

matt81xs

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
ever think of doing a user map. So when guys/girls are searching for members in an area they could just refer to the map...the customtacos website does this for its members, an easy way to search profiles and people in your area.....just a thought

Well, I just made one HERE, so anyone who wants to add on to it, please be my guest.

I've made the settings so that anyone who adds to it can modify or remove at their own leisure.

Travis, if this takes of, perhaps you could sticky it, or put it where you see fit, :cheers:

- although i wasnt looking to put my name on this i had a look just to see how it worked...perhaps i have some kind of block but i couldnt figure it out:shrug:

Just zoom in till you get to where you want, like your house (well not a good idea really), your street, your local bar or your nearest Yammie dealer, your region, country whatever you like.
Then left click your mouse & add your details & pic, once again whatever your up for.

If the fill details thingo comes up too quick, just x it off till you get to a place your comfortable with, :cheers:

Zoom in on my location & hit the hybrid button at the top right of the screen. Then you get a satelite view of my local pub!

yamaman, it was alot more fun before they made it Winnebago friendly a few years ago. And now it's just full of spring potholes :-(. 125 just outside of Granby is my favorite around these parts, but none of them are very much fun when it's snowing.

...I tried but couldnt leave my mark there..After I browse for a photo it says pick an icon ..I dont want a cartoon face !

you can choose your own jpg... I used my avatar. come on by! lots of good riding on the peninsula

...I tried but couldnt leave my mark there..After I browse for a photo it says pick an icon ..I dont want a cartoon face !

Yeah, still pick a icon, if you've already selected a pic, the pic will be displayed, not the icon :shrug:

I did pic an icon, but it doesnt show. go look at the North west, I'm there, the smiley goat with braces!!

Back