Video of my garage/shop

swbill

Slacker garage shop
Reaction score
We had a thread going somewhere about pics of your shop but i couldnt find it. Bored one day so i took the little video of my garage/shop.

Nice set up!!! There are a few videos of my garage/shop on the Tube as well, but not when it is in "shop" mode... it's known as the CFO (center for obsolescence)

I was told by a fomer emplyoee that there is only two days of summer in Michigan and then you plow plus you put big stiks on everything so you don't run into it under the snow. Where is the stick??? so i totally understand that you need a man cave.
By the way nice bikes...

I went to an estate auction Saturday in Portland MI (between Lansing and GR), the guy who died was some UAW big wig. There must have been 300+ people there. Most of his stuff was way to new and high end for my budget.
He had a at least 40X60, probably larger, pole barn. 4 garage stalls with 3 car lifts and his own painting room, all heated, compressed air pipped everywhere with an air compressor the size of a VW. He had everything from tire changing and balancing equipment to a parts cleaning and blasting area. Any professional body shop or garage would be jealous. One of the classic cars he had sold for $38 K. On top of all that, enough lawn and garden equipment to start a landscaping company.
SWBill: Hopefully we'll meetup next summer at a bike show in west Michigan.

That's not a garage. There's no washing machine or dryer and the workbench(es) are way too long. And where is the leftover plywood that is supposed to be leaned up against the walls so you can put little dents in your truck door every time you open it? Speaking of trucks, I did not see one in your "garage". Didn't see a Toyota or Chevy either. And You call that a garage!!!!! P.S. Where did you hide the mower?

Last edited:
Back