Video Thread

Next time mean what you say, burnsy.:D

My Webster's includes this defininition of the word "brutal": "unpleasantly accurate and incisive (as in 'the brutal truth')".

That is an accurate articulation of the emotionality of that performance as it impacted ME. My word choice is therefore exactly correct in the context in which it was presented. It was not intended as a statement of metaphysical certitude.

Such matters are subjectitve and you may have a different reaction to this performance which would require a different descriptor FOR YOU. You may also have an exceptionally elevated opinion of your grasp of the English language sans empirical support.

Pedantry can be an expression of hubris.

Works for me.

My Webster's includes this defininition of the word "brutal": "unpleasantly accurate and incisive (as in 'the brutal truth')".

That is an accurate articulation of the emotionality of that performance as it impacted ME. My word choice is therefore exactly correct in the context in which it was presented. It was not intended as a statement of metaphysical certitude.

Such matters are subjectitve and you may have a different reaction to this performance which would require a different descriptor FOR YOU. You may also have an exceptionally elevated opinion of your grasp of the English language sans empirical support.

Pedantry can be an expression of hubris.

Works for me.

What the hell is wrong with you? Let it go dude. How the hell am i supposed to know what you mean when you say brutal in the context it was presented. When i read something as blunt as you put it that's the way I interpret it.

What the hell is wrong with you? Let it go dude. How the hell am i supposed to know what you mean when you say brutal in the context it was presented. When i read something as blunt as you put it that's the way I interpret it.

"Blunt" is another good term for that video.

You pick your words, I'll pick mine.

Hes a troll. Check his post history... :shrug:

My XS was the first vehicle (this year) to make it to lookout Mt., in the Gifford Pinochet National forest. elev 4000 on June 1, 2013.
The video is the last 4 minutes of a 20 minute climb.

My XS was the first vehicle (this year) to make it to lookout Mt., in the Gifford Pinochet National forest. elev 4000 on June 1, 2013.
The video is the last 4 minutes of a 20 minute climb.

your bike sounds great. spooky road! rocks and snow and ruts golly.

Back