Vintage Bike Show,Paris,Ontario. Canada. Who's going?

XS650D

XS650 Junkie
Reaction score
In approx 4 weeks the biggest vintage bike show and swap meet will take place.
Im heading there with my son and the 77D. First time for me at this show and the xs650 is the feature bike this year to boot!
Its a weekend affair (3 day even) so we will tent it I guess. Should be fun!

In approx 4 weeks the biggest vintage bike show and swap meet will take place.
Im heading there with my son and the 77D. First time for me at this show and the xs650 is the feature bike this year to boot!
Its a weekend affair (3 day even) so we will tent it I guess. Should be fun!
Where are you coming from?

Great, are you riding the bike there? Where will you cross, Detroit or Niagara / Fort Erie?
In my truck and tailer. Will be crossing at Niagara Falls on Thursday. Staying at Davidson motel Thursday night.

In my truck and tailer. Will be crossing at Niagara Falls on Thursday. Staying at Davidson motel Thursday night.
Cool!

NOTE: anyone (Canadian, American, Martian…crossing into Canada will require the ArriveCAN app to be installed on your cell phone and you must upload your certificate of vaccinations (at least two but preferably three) and your passport info.

If you do not have the ArriveCAN app loaded and completed…..woe betide you!

Pete

Cool!

NOTE: anyone (Canadian, American, Martian…crossing into Canada will require the ArriveCAN app to be installed on your cell phone and you must upload your certificate of vaccinations (at least two but preferably three) and your passport info.

If you do not have the ArriveCAN app loaded and completed…..woe betide you!

Pete
Thanks Pete I post about that in another thread. See you there.

Back