WACO SHOOTING

Government, attorney general, police, (legal system). Aren't we referring to the same gang? Look I'm just saying the government makes money on a lot of things that was once considered illegal activity until they found that they could make a buck by legalizing, taxing and regulating it. Those now legal activities are still seen as immoral by many.

jefft

I think if you read about some of the people who were arrested at the thing its sort of ironic to find that one of the members was a former detective himself. San Antonio detective 32 years.
jefft

It would be interesting to know how long the former detective served in both rolls. Vice squad detective/motorcycle gang member. Who infiltrated who?
jefft

The key word is former. he decided to go a different direction , how did that work out?
and this statement I don't know what you are saying."Government, attorney general, police, (legal system). Aren't we referring to the same gang? " are you saying the governemt . police etc. is a gang"?.. maybe we should to not having one (government) lets go with no government. If you are farmer no subsidies. Watch the corn prices go as the gas prices, how about no help for military after the service, how about. no police.. we are ruled only by the strong servive. I have a gun and I will do as I please.. let's see how that works.. oh we did at Waco.. to bad only 9 dead.

Didn't the government put more than 9 down their in Waco on a different day?
jefft

Much dispute remains as to the actual events of the siege. A particular controversy ensued over the origin of the fire; a government investigation concluded in 2000 that sect members themselves had started the fire.
Maybe , remember Jim Jones.. don't drink the cool aid!

Yea well you may have also forgot that the leader was an avid runner and went jogging outside the compound daily and could have been easily apprehended without all the loss of life which included women and children.
jefft

Maybe the holly rollers should not have shot back.. and surrendered and sort it out in the courts. oh no let's shoot is out. How did that work? We have law to obey or get the law changed, like pot in several states. Don't shoot it out.

By the way. You seem to be very trusting of your government who takes more than enough of the taxpayers dollars each year and squanders it.
jefft

I don't know if I should be referring to government/police as gang but I bet the guy who got his spine severed and died in police custody in Baltimore recently would.
jefft

Last edited:
No I know they piss away plenty.. but what's the alternative.. but back to the original start of this .. what does all this have to do with gang members shooting each other.. I think next time we lock the doors and see who is left standing.. they are the winners.

I could care less how they settle it. I'm just saying the government tries to profit from immoral activity too by legalizing it and taxing it. It still don't make it right. One thing for sure is your not going to stop these gangs. Some of these enterprises are now world wide.
jefft

Once again he would not have been in the custody if he had done nothing wrong.. let not forget that million go about there lives everyday and do nothing to be arrested. Let's not protect the criminal , it's there choice, no one forces them . Just as the members of the motorcycle gangs, it's there choice. As long as I do nothing wrong the cops never show up at my door.

Once again how did they make money at Waco? you still have not answered it. Bikers shooting bikers , that's a money maker!

Sir I will have to completely disagree with that statement (would not be in police custody if he hadn't done something wrong). You my friend by only being guilty of matching the description of someone else could find yourself in police custody at any time. Hopefully you will live long enough in their hands to clear your name.
jefft

Sir the fight was about control of area. They want to control the area without competition just like the government legalizes the activity and control these activities and then tax them to profit and if you go about these activities without going through the government taxing to engage in them you go to jail. Both want to monopolize. The gangs will shoot your ass, the government will send you to jail. Either way they eliminate you.
jefft

Back