WACO SHOOTING

Who shot who in Waco biker bloodbath? Mystery as witnesses say semi-automatic guns favored by POLICE did most of the shooting in contested accounts of battle
Nine died and 18 were injured in Waco, Texas, shootout on May 17
Witnesses to the gunfight say that semi-automatic fire dominated
Police carry semi-automatics and were involved in firefight
Only one semi-automatic fun has been identified from biker's 318 weapons
Waco police responded to implication that they fired most - saying witnesses had 'incorrect' account of events

By Associated Press and Dailymail.com Reporter

Note that all cell phones were confiscated immediately so any video / photographic evidence was destroyed. I am not a cop basher (I have friends that are cops), but this setup stinks to high heaven. I also have friends in clubs (1% and otherwise). I don't choose that lifestyle, but I don't condemn it.

On the pot being legal its how its controlled . Here in NJ I get oil legal for my cancer but there are just way too many people at the clinic that are there for not health reasons. I cannot smoke anymore so the oil does what I need it to do. I have had cookies - lolly pops but if I just use some oil in my food that works for me and has kept me at stage 2 for the last couple years. I was a big drug user and then just woke up and went cold turkey one day. Sort time after that I found out that I had cancer and did the doctor shit and just didn't work and the doctors in a cancer place in NY were the ones who said lets try this. I will be the first to say it should never be in NO WAY easy if legal for everyone to get. I see these people in line all the time and there is not a dam thing wrong with them but they are in line. Government gets anymore involved with it and its done. Let it just be there for the people who just need quality of life......THATS IT. Everyone else no where to get it.

Breaking news, and no, this is NOT an April fool's joke:
"McLennan County ’s district attorney said Tuesday he will dismiss the charges against the remaining 24 defendants in the case that stemmed from the 2015 Waco biker shootout. The decision means no one will be held accountable in the violent episode that left nine dead and 20 injured."
Full article here:
https://epaper.statesman.com/popove...campaign=pagesuite-epaper-html5_share-article
Yeah, no one is being held accountable because the authorities need to protect their outlaw law enforcement officers who grossly mishandled the whole thing and who did most of the killing themselves, picking the bikers off at a distance, sniper style, like ducks in a shooting gallery.
Remember, this is Waco, the city that decided to end a peaceful siege by employing tanks and firebombs to massacar over 70 men, women, and children Branch Davidians in 1993, and whose out-of-control law enforcement has been breaking the law ever since.

Dirty Texas cops gave me a ticket for parking on the sidewalk in front of Biscuits and Groovy.

Austin police are actually quite enlightened and tolerant of motorcyclists. However, if your bike was impeding wheelchair accessibility, then you got what you deserved. The ADA Act is not to be trifled with.

The only thing it was impeding was the cop's ability to ignore it :) Friendly motorcycle cops though, used to pass one most mornings about first light on my way to the salt mine and we'd wave/

Back