Want for christmas

member3480

RICH
Reaction score
When you are young you got tons of ideas of what you want for Christmas. A OLD FART like myself a good pair of long johns keep my ass warm and thats number one on the list. I got 5 kids 3 grand children and a wife and a dog. So i don't have a big list to buy for but its funny everyone wants something different. Me give me the JOHNS and a gift card to Lowes and i am HAPPYHAPPYHAPPY!!!
WHATS ON YOUR LIST.
I just need to find that Santa that leaves 50 grand in the stocking so i could pay off all my bills. HAHA!!!
HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS AND HOPE YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT
DADDYG

Attachments

• me_H420_l.jpg
    me_H420_l.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 64
First, A very Happy Holidays DaddyG and to all the others on here.

There is tons of crap I would like for Xmas. Like an XS, as I have none right now. Actually no bikes at all, lol.

But, what I would really like for Xmas is for everyone to have a safe Holiday season and please remember our Troops. All of them, even the ones that belong to other countries. We have some friends on here from across the pond, in New Zealand, Australia and other places. Give ours, and theirs, some much needed spirit lifting and a "Good job, we are proud of you". I needed something that minor when I was serving and I know exactly how huge and how much that means.
And also remember, when things get tough and you get stressed out try to relax for a moment. Drop your shoulders, relax your mind, roll your head around and take a deep breath. It works. It's a whole lot better than throwing a wrench.

Happy Holidays All!!!

Back