Correct handle bars XS1-XS2
Good working Ignition Switch with key if possible XS1-XS2
Speedo and Tacho good Working Condition XS1-XS2
Battery Box XS1-XS1B
Wanted Air Boxes as per picture XS1-XS1B
XS1 XS1B Air boxes.jpg
Chain Guard
Complete Seat with hand rail XS1-XS2
Rear Complete Fender with Loop Support only XS1............XS1B and XS2 Different
Rust free Fuel Tank XS1-XS2
Any body who has the rear section of frame from XS1- XS1B where seat latch and battery box bolt on to frame.
I require this as the lugs have been cut off this frame.
Any new parts that would help restore this bike let me know as this bike is being completely rebuilt from ground up to brand new condition.
Contact me runstil@tpg.com.au

Last edited:
IIRC the rear fender loop is 70 only, 71-73 are the same in the US anyways. Difference is 71-73 have turn signal brackets.

come on guys check through your boxes of parts somebody must have the parts I need.
Does anybody know of a wrecker that may have these items im after.

Last edited:
I think I may have the parts you need for the frame tabs from an XS2. I saved some early model stuff from the scrap heap a few years back. I'll dig it out this weekend and take some pics for you. Not sure it's what you need, but am willing to give it a shot. I most certainly will never use the stuff.

Got the stuff from a guy that hacked up an XS1B and an XS2 to build a ratty hard tail chopper. :wtf: Made me sick to see that carnage.

That's great....... I will get the bike out and take some photos of the parts that have been ground off
Will email you pictures.

I may have some of these parts. Cannot get to them until this weekend but will attach photos of what I have once I get to them.

OK send me a pm when you have access to the parts.
Getting this bike ready for full restoration over the next 6 months.

Back