WANTED: Video/sound clips

coneeng

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
WANTED: Video/sound clips of Cone Engineering exhaust component installations!

All you have to do is shoot a roughly 30-60 second video of your bike. Share with the world all the work you did and how it sounds. Email your video to rich@coneeng.com along with a short note telling us a little about your bike and the exhaust system you built. Check out some of the videos we have received so far: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cone-...hl#!/media/set/?set=vb.167857709892459&type=2.

Your exhaust can be built using one of our prefabricated mufflers or you could have built it from scratch using our exhaust components.

In the video give us a walk around your bike so we can all get a good look at the bike and especially the exhaust. Then fire it up and let us hear what it sounds like at idle. When you're all warmed up throw in a couple of revs and a blast of full throttle to get our blood pumping!

Everyone who sends in a video gets a free Cone Engineering T-Shirt. Make sure to include a mailing address so we can send you a shirt – or we can email you the shirt? When we get your video we'll post it up on our Facebook page. The video with the most "Likes" on December 31 will win a Cone Engineering Ambassador Pack. What's that? It's two shirts, a pit apron, two coozie holders and a sticker pack. Yep, all that for sending in a tiny little video! Open to both professional and amateur fabricators! Even if you had the exhaust professionally fabricated you can still enter!"

Major components of system should be purchased from Cone Engineering. Headers can be stock, homemade or aftermarket if using a Come megaphone. Remember this is a family show so keep the content clean. Usual restrictions apply, not redeemable for cash, no bribes accepted, etc, etc, etc. Sorry, only US addresses for free shirt but you guys overseas are welcome to send in a video for bragging rights. And you can enter to win the Ambassador Pack.

Here is mine. Cone Engineering cones with Mikes 1.75" header. My valves weren't adjusted in this video, so there is some extra noise, but I love how they sound.

Here is mine. Cone Engineering cones with Mikes 1.75" header. My valves weren't adjusted in this video, so there is some extra noise, but I love how they sound.

Thanks! Took me a while to figure out how to transfer over to our Facebook but I finally got it uploaded! Mere technology cannot defeat me!

Email me your shipping info so I can send you your t-shirt. Rich@coneeng.com

Anymore videos of these?? Im considering replacing the factory mufflers with some cones! Any forum discounts Rich??

Posted via Mobile

I guess I shouldn't offer a discount because then it would be advertising?

This post was merely asking anyone who had already purchased one of our mufflers to submit a video in exchange for a free t-shirt. By the way more videos have been added on the Facebook link in the first post.

Back