Wanted - Wanted XS1/XS1B seat

Cpkid

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Need stock seat. I know they sell repro at Mikexs, but maybe someone can part with one and make some $. Let me know. I'm getting closer to stock every day. :thumbsup:

Regards,
CPKID

I maybe interested in the seat if Cpkid doesn't want it. I don't know if they are the same for XS1 and XS2's. Are they the same??

I maybe interested in the seat if Cpkid doesn't want it. I don't know if they are the same for XS1 and XS2's. Are they the same??

I'm no expert, so I googled images of XS1's and 2's and they APPEAR the same. Anyone out there know for sure?

im almost 100% they are different. i researched different model seats when shopping for a seat for my xs1 and found that other years did not fit

Yeh. The deal is done. If erklep doesn't think they are the same then this seat is going to be making a coast to coast trip twice. Lol

i used to have a list bookmarked that listed which model years were interchangeable with which. im sure with slight modification you can make it work

Somtines when chasing parts by part number you find the right part number doesn't mean a "fit". That said the schematics show two diffferent styles used for both models, but the parts numbers remained the same for the XS1B and XS2.

Attachments

• XS1B.jpg
    XS1B.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 91
i have a seat off of a 1977 xs you can see it on my first build pics....great shape make a offer...you pay shiping ....i have seen them on ebay go for big bucks but im fair to offers

Thanks for all the responses. I ended up with One that Clovis had. The part numbers match as far as I can tell. It's like a car salesman said " there's an ass for every seat "
Regards and many thanks,
CPKID
Ps ride all you can. Winters coming