What Brembo caliper do I have?

jetmechmarty

Project collector
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
Motolanna makes a kit for one. Pandemonium makes a kit for another. I have no clue what or where to measure. I’m sure at least one of you will help me out. It came off of the Moto Guzzi that I drove head on into an F150.

5A94DCCE-C4EE-424A-A9F6-F9F15D2D20BD.jpeg

CL to CL of the mounting bolts, Pando's kits fit 65mm (the 2 at the bottom of your pic with a chunk of fork still attached...:yikes:.) Looks like a yours is a 40mm?

Attachments

• brembo caliper diagram.pdf
    3.4 MB · Views: 93
Hey marty that looks like the perfect caliper to fit your....
GARBAGE CAN!
I'm thinking The fork tube mount was ripped out by the rotor levering against the caliper as the wheel was ripped out in the crash.
What're the odds that caliper is bent, twisted, cracked, f-ed up? c-mon man that's trash.

Hey marty that looks like the perfect caliper to fit your....
GARBAGE CAN!
I'm thinking The fork tube mount was ripped out by the rotor levering against the caliper as the wheel was ripped out in the crash.
What're the odds that caliper is bent, twisted, cracked, f-ed up? c-mon man that's trash.

There's a good chance. I also have the master cylinder. So, I know the match. I have more trashy trash laying around here than that. I wouldn't bolt that up willy nilly. Maybe do a little NDT. Or, find a match. Just dipping my toe in.

Back