What does your screen name mean ?

My name is Robert Smith, Brothermist is an anagram. Smartass hiding in plain sight... Been using it for years on various forums, video games, and social networking sites.

I didn't realize I hadn't responded to this already. My mother named me Tech7...

Oh, alright. It's so boring though. I'm an auto repair technician at a large independent shop. My employee number is 7. ( they're up to 31 now, boy I've been here a while)

Well, my friends were lost in atlanta and i met up with them to help get 'em back on the right roads. So as i was telling them where and when to turn, they were calling me Mattmatt like (Tomtom). So now im known around as Mattmatt; I just write it Mattx2. Thats how i got it! :) :thumbsup:

I used to install the Pyrotechnic ecape mechanism on V-22 Osprey Aircraft. My name is Don, but everybody at work started calling Me Pyroman, or Pyro. I tried to get Pyro on a personalized bike tag, but since 9-11, the powers balk at any ,er, explosive references.....:(

Got this while in Nam ,, was a door gunner for 14 months and it is just a derivative or my real last name ,, just kinda stuck with it all these years ,, Nice to meet ya all :)

Extra Corporeal Membrane Oxygenation, ECMO. Its a heart, lung by pass procedure that my first daughter was on. She was the first baby in our area to be on it. She was like a little rock star, lol. The mayor even came out and proclaimed a day for her. :) So while living in that NICU for 9 months we had to re up the plates on our car. So ECMO92, 1992 is when this all happened. I had those plates on my 1987 regal Turbo T and the street racing scene knew me as ECMO. Ive used that name ever since on all the boards Ive been on.
I really cant believe shes gonna turn 18 in a month. It blows my mind how fast time goes.

i was big into ww2 stuff as a young adult and wanted my SN to have something to do with panzers or messerschmidts when i first got on msn chat. after numerous failed attempts at finding something that wasn't taken there was a list of suggestions at the bottom of the screen. anysnail was one of them.

i liked it a lot so i made it mine and have used it for ten years now.

it's my screen name for everything that i use that i started after the summer of 2000.

dogs name is angus.....I have a 1967 ford fairlane
DSC01623-vi.jpg

cant find a picture of my dog though.....mix lab/ cattle dog....hence, angus

My first car was a 67 Fairlane that was given to me by my grandfather with only 16K miles on it. Boy i miss it. Of course I did some mods on it and drove the wheels off...

My name has self explanation. if you can't figure it out look at the avatar for a little hint.

Actually got my name from playing H.S. football, and when I got my '79 Ironhead 12yrs. ago it re-emerged. Fits me better than what my family still call me, and have since I was 10 months old, Scooter. My sister even named her dog that, because it drags it's ass, and she said it reminded her of me. God I miss that girl.

Back