What exhaust system does everyone run?

I am running a set of ya mama exhaust that I cut and re did. Havn't seen any thing like them so far( of course I havn't looked LOL)

Attachments

• 1t.jpg
    1t.jpg
    222.8 KB · Views: 314
1 1/2" head pipes with Lafranconis from an old V65. Sound is good and sorted out a lean condition and obnoxious sound from the MAC's that were on it before..

Attachments

• SANY0025.jpg
    SANY0025.jpg
    308.1 KB · Views: 295
0720001905.jpg

Stock Special Headers (cut) with Emgo Slash Cut, Nice deep sound.
0515001321.jpg

Mikes Headers with Commando's. Nice old school sound
Red_Rocket2.jpg

Gordon Scott Chopper High Mile Pipes. Loud raspy sound
hi are the headers that have the commando style mufflers ,,,old school sound ,,do the headers have the kick at ht last 5" before the mufflers go on?????? regards oldbiker they look sweet as .....

Hey side question. What are the specs on those tires? I'm looking to get some of those vintage looking Forestone/Coker style tires. What brand are those? Where did you get them? And what are the dimension specs?
Any issues with the chain rubbing on the fatter rear tire ? (I'm running an o-ring style chain)

2 into 1 from mikes... But looking for something else. I dont want them to be chrome and i feel bad for painting over chrome... If youre into them let me know, and ill sell em.. Only used for about 10 miles...

Yami+350.jpg

final+001.jpg

Sorry, my last question was supposed to be quoted specifically asking you about your tires.

hi are the headers that have the commando style mufflers ,,,old school sound ,,do the headers have the kick at ht last 5" before the mufflers go on?????? regards oldbiker they look sweet as .....

Those are the headers from Mike's that have the kick up. The mufflers aren't from mikes, got them off of ebay cheaper. They are slipped on past the kick up.

2 into 1 from mikes... But looking for something else. I dont want them to be chrome and i feel bad for painting over chrome... If youre into them let me know, and ill sell em.. Only used for about 10 miles...

Yami+350.jpg

final+001.jpg

Man, I REALLY like the look of that rubber. You've GOT to tell me where you got them and what the specs are.
How do they perform?

Back