and you've passed your most difficult test
if the man in the glass is your friend.
You can fool the whole world,
down the highway of years,
and take pats on the back as you pass.
But your final reward will be heartache and tears
if you've cheated the man in the glass.
~Anonymous

There is this "kid" in my neighborhood who is similar to your problem child. He's probably 25, baby in diapers, girlfriend has another kid and she is pregnant.
He's got a front wheel drive Honda Civic with a huge wing on the back (still makes me wonder), exhaust that sounds like a string trimmer and, according to his immediate neighbor, keeps losing his job.
He loves gunning that car 'til the rev limiter kicks in and thumpity-bumps his stereo wherever he goes, including when he gets home at 2:30am almost every night.
I asked his neighbor if he sells drugs or something because he is always buying shit and has no job. He told me that his girlfriend gets unemployment and he gets hand outs from his folks. Then they just blow it on junk.
Absolutely amazes me. I feel extremely bad for their children. They're going to grow up in a shitty home I'm sure.

well to all the kats on here that think thugs and gangsters are bad and so on. ppl do change and even thou they may change slightly they all do. im no prize winnder. was a little gangster back in the day, some of the shit I've done aint no one ever gonna belive but I did it and it was then. the kats I grew up wit , well we all changed, family's now and mortages and all. after 4 1/2 years in the infantry and 18 months in a shit hole does changeppl. but its up to the in the end if there gonna change. yea I still got boom boom in my car and listen to my thug music, but if you met me you never know. my ma dukes brought me up right. respect any and everyone and you will get it in return. but if you don't give it then you don't get it. just in the end only thing that can change a person is the person themselves, one

I gotta agree with you all here, I joined the Corps as soon as I graduated high school and it straighten me out. I was going down the wrong path and it saved me from being like all these idiots out there today

There getting started younger these days. I was working in a rough part of town the other day. I heard a boom box coming down the street spurting out every profanity you can think of. I was expecting to see something on the order of a slammed down 65 chevy with about 4 thugs in it as I got into my truck. But, here comes a kid about 13 on a raked and stretched bicycle with a wild paint job, banana seat and about 60 spokes per wheel. Behind the bicycle he was pulling a two wheel trailer with about a 4 ft. by 4 ft speaker mounted on it. I got in my truck laughing my ass off.
jefft

Sometimes I feel the need to load a few of my 1500 watt JBL 635s in the back of my F150 and drive through the "hood" with some Johnny Cash blasting and see how they like it..

Sometimes I feel the need to load a few of my 1500 watt JBL 635s in the back of my F150 and drive through the "hood" with some Johnny Cash blasting and see how they like it..
..... nice one .... i used tooooo luv mr. cash ... my ex mother inlaw drooled over all his records regards oldgrumpy

Back