What is the name of your XS?

I was going to call it "Jesus" because it returned from the grave, but it is bored third over! By my math, that comes out to 666cc, so I call it "Devil".

I just read a post from Sparks where he calls his XS "Cold War" and it gave me an idea for a new thread; What is the name of your XS? I haven't named my bike yet but I'm sure I will get some good ideas. Fire away!
"Freight Train" because it pulls like one.

This will probably change, but right now I'm torn between "Garage Queen", "Dammit!", and 'Rework".

edit

Maybe once it's running I can call it "YYYEYYYYEYYEYEYEEEAEAEAAAAAEAEAAHAHAHAHHAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Last edited:
Man you guys aren't very nice to your XS's.
My GF named all of mine.
1980 Special (sold) was called the "Black Pearl", it was Black at the time.
1979 Bobber, "The Red Rocket", because after every stop I take off like a rocket.
1978 Standard. "Green Goddess", she's green and a beautiful classic.
As for my in progress Chopper, she will let me know her name when she's ready. Right now she's just "That pile of parts in the corner".

I inherited the names when I bought the bikes…..Once the builds/transformations happen they will be renamed.

"The Naked Lady", as it has one painted on the front. "Goldy" as the frame and all tin is currently fold flake. "Blacky" well cos it is black, broken an dirty.

I've named my build "Thor's Hammer".

It's inspired by my first tattoo design and my Danish heritage.

Here's a rough idea of how I plan to paint the tank.

6029833765_3ebd96af2a_z.jpg

Thors Hammer 75dpi by inmotionphotography, on Flickr

Cheers.

Steve.

http://inmotionphotogxs650.blogspot.com/

I secretly call it the Shelton shaker. but usually I call it the chopped Yamaha.
But I don't call it a chopper. sure its hardtailed, frisco'ed and stretched, but there will never be anything like the choppers of yester year. even if someone made a captain america chopper replica, sure, call that a chopper, but the daring the pioneers in those days held in there nuts makes anything else made since then a chopped bobber.
the closest these days would be a jesse james chopper.

Back