What is wrong with people.....

nh-jk

XS650 Addict
Reaction score

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 205
Nice banana seat:laugh:! I bet the exhaust leaks sound like baseball cards in the spokes.....

At least it's got harley tanks and rototiller bars:rolleyes:

I think he forgot the decimal point after the five.....:D

To some people they put there time into a built into cost. I seen worst on EBAY and Craigslist for much more money. There is one in CAL who wants $5000. He also maybe forced to sell it by his wife and put a high price on it. I have seen bikes that the bars and seat were changed and now its called a CAFE BIKE for $3500. The word doubles the price. Whatever floats your boat and if he gets it good for him.:shrug:

If the link said $3500, no one would look at it, lol.

The big H-D tank and rototiller bars combination is definitely on the ugly side. The green frame does nothing to take away the ugliness. The whole bike seems to be in bad taste.

I thought the whole idea of these "custom" bikes, was 1 person builds something to suit their specific tastes. Which means it likely will not appear attractive to most other riders.

To the guy that did the work, its his dream bike.

Sure, why not list it for $3500. If he can find a naive buyer that will pay that much, then everybody is happy. That's how capitalism works.

People see that bike and think "wow he wants $$$$, my bike is better and worth way more" boom now bikes and parts jump in price. Pluse that bike doesn't even look safe. I guess metal wizard is upset we don't want his masterpiece.

What a shock that you'd keep on crying like a petulant child. Shocker for sure.

I don't frankly care if you want the guys bike or not, I just find it comical that a supposedly grown person (supposedly being a key word here) gets this cranked up over what someone else charges for their bike.

As for my "masterpiece", don't worry champ. You wouldn't be able to afford my work if a $3500.00 bike scares your wallet. :D

Nevermind. I see this isn't the first thread you've started where you get vag hurt over a bike on craigslist.

Some people get bored a hell of a lot easier than others I guess.

Maybe if you focused that energy on building you'd have a masterpiece of your own to show off all those skills you've got, right?

Metal Jizz, You're really butt hurt huh. Did someone make fun of your build?..... You went through all my posts like a creepy stalker.... Well, I don't post much. When people build shitty bikes and try to rip people off, I call them out. You took this thread personal and keep responding to a post you clearly stated you don't agree with. Clean the sand out of your Vag. and move on.:thumbsup:

Metal Jizz, You're really butt hurt huh. Did someone make fun of your build?..... You went through all my posts like a creepy stalker.... Well, I don't post much. When people build shitty bikes and try to rip people off, I call them out. You took this thread personal and keep responding to a post you clearly stated you don't agree with. Clean the sand out of your Vag. and move on.:thumbsup:

I rest my case.

And you didn't "call him out" you knob, you cried about his bike on a forum he probably doesn't even go on.

I would bet money you're actually upset because you couldn't build a bike to save your life.

Just a guess, you big bad biker you.

I'm starting to think you're really butt hurt by this thread. So much butt hurt. My lady is currently under the knife.... Why you so mad bruh!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 140
http://www.xs650.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38724
You posed the same bike 5 months ago. Wasn't that enough.

being new to the XS thing, your statement about, the prices people wanting will only make parts more expensive, happened 7-8 years ago.

prices have risen and 3-3.5 thousand isn't uncommon and if you have been looking 6-7 isn't frowned upon for pristine early models.

I grabbed this for a few hundred, great platform to start a build. Even after a build, in the north east it will never be worth $3k.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    271.4 KB · Views: 118
Back