1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS650.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice

What makes a Calendar Winner?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by YamadudeXS650C, Sep 7, 2019.

1. madmax-im

madmax-im XS650 Addict XS650.com Supporter

2. azman857

azman857 '80 XS 650SG Rider Top Contributor

Speaking for myself, I wouldn't be against seeing a "Road Warrior" or 2 in the calendar. One that's ridden more than polished. Not a rat bike, just one that's ridden. Often.

MaxPete, Mailman, GLJ and 2 others like this.
  3. Wulfbyte

Wulfbyte XS650 Addict XS650.com Supporter

No problem, I’ll second it!

4. David Toll

David Toll Reliving my youth?

The bike photos are the dream, the inspiration and the encouragement. They are a source of ideas and realisations. As for the name behind the picture, if 5T, Mailman, Two Many or Gary turn in a great motorcycle, we expect it because those fellows are so good at what they do. If some mug from nowhere pops in with a stand-out bike it kinda gives us a shove 'cause, if an unknown can produce something worthy of our admiration, well then, so can we all. Contributors keep the forum motoring and provide we lesser mortals with the opportunity to problem solve as we dabble in our obsession. I agree with Jim's position on giving contributors a priority but remember, it's the bike we're looking at - a work of art, the realisation of the dream!

5. YamadudeXS650C

YamadudeXS650C Central New York XS650 Top Contributor XS650.com Supporter

Well spoken, David !