Whats your weather right now?

Yesterday was a beautiful day, got up to 80°F.
Thought about doing an escapist ride, but a section of my road is still too soft, drying mud.

So, mushing on with the cleanup.

My beautiful trees :(
This is just the busted trees and branches that were laying atop or leaning against buildings, blocking paths, or just in the way.

20210224_IceStorm-Cleanup.jpg

Probably about 3 tons of brush in there... :(

Yesterday was a beautiful day, got up to 80°F.
Thought about doing an escapist ride, but a section of my road is still too soft, drying mud.

So, mushing on with the cleanup.

My beautiful trees :(
This is just the busted trees and branches that were laying atop or leaning against buildings, blocking paths, or just in the way.

View attachment 185585

Probably about 3 tons of brush in there... :(
Making good progress.
With all that hard work you should be sleeping nights!

Yesterday: 13 Celsius and overcast - Went for a short ride.
Today: 13 Celsius and blue sky with some fluffy clouds - Have to work today, damn!
Tomorrow: Should also be fine and 13 Celsius so will take a longer ride.

These little rides are great for getting my mixture screws dialed in following carb synchronization a couple of weeks back. My plugs have gone from White + Black, White + White, and after yesterday both are very light brown and there they will stay until I can run up another 40 - 50 miles and check.

Last edited:
It was a beautiful night. We had an even dozen and most all rode something. View attachment 185672
I haven't had the chance to replicate that here, due pandemic. Hopefully, once people are out and about, I'll be able to connect.
That's a great bunch right there!

https://www.classicmotoworks.com/
Found it! :cool: an actual old school vintage bike restoration shop here with two very friendly ol Brit motorcycle nuts. A few Very rare motorcycles in here. I put my camera away..
It's a real fun day off!
-R
& down the street too, this-

Attachments

• 20210226_135303.jpg
    20210226_135303.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 101
  • 20210226_140331.jpg
    20210226_140331.jpg
    346.3 KB · Views: 97
  • 20210226_142119.jpg
    20210226_142119.jpg
    290.4 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Looks like that Classic Moto Works has a great vibe.

Weather here is good. Few days of high pressure, sunny & clear, and with growing strength in the sun, temps up to about 14°C that's about 57°F in the afternoons. But night-time temperature falls close to zero, risk of frost here and there, so the Cooncil felt obliged to send the bloody salt trucks out on Thursday night.

It`s hard to believe that only 12 days ago it was -22.:yikes: 68 today and time to see if the ole Italian Cadillac still runs. Thought about putting the top down but that`s a lot of work. I did get fresh "Bug Splatter" on the windshield so I guess that ground hog really knows his stuff.:thumbsup:
cadillac 003.JPG

Last edited:
Back