Whats your weather right now?

South Somerset UK

Temp 11c
Precipitation 70%
Humidity 96%
Wind 45 +mph

Gale force winds and yellow rain and flood warnings . The river next door has just risen 4'0" :yikes:

Forecast for the rest of Thursday
Summary:Max 23 Rain at times.Chance of any rain: 90%Rainfall amount: 4 to 10 mm
Adelaide area
Cloudy. Areas of rain, easing during the evening. Winds east to southeasterly 25 to 35 km/h.

No ride for me today :( Time to polish...

OK OK THIS IS A JOKE RIGHT
NEVER SNOWS AT THE BEACH
Woke up to 6" of snow at the beach....
Guest its not a beach day today
I moved to the beach to get away from this shit
Good old mother nature gave me the vase today HAHA

What's my weather?

FRACKING COLD!

-5º, 25+ MPH of wind and blowing snow. Wind Chill -23º

I'm thinking I'll leave the bike in the garage...

It was a nice 64°F yesterday, then RG sent us his arctic blast, going to 21°F tonight. We don't want it, sending it on over to you, Carbon....

Yeah, I know my american friends, in Texas, seldom get a chance to experience the joy of crisp cold canadian weather. Fortunately, I know a guy at the weather office. So I phoned him up, and requested he direct some of our spare cold air toward the southern USA...............to my glee, he said no problem:D

Meanwhile here in Calgary, its only -1 C (31 F), but more snow overnight!

We had an ice storm before Christmas , no electricity for 300,000 homes around Toronto for several days , some just got power back yesterday ( went out on Dec. 21 ). My power was off for 5 days . Broken trees everywhere , looks like a war zone around here ( my neighborhood , Scarborough - Cliffside was hardest hit in the whole Toronto area) Other than that it has been cold as a witches titty , minus 35 c if you factor in the windchill yesterday, windy as hell and it is going to snow tonight ,maybe up to 10" or so .

24 Degrees Celsius, warm, sunny and a 25 km wind in the arvo. Already greenlight on a ride later on today. The trade off is that I have to do the groceries before I go. Without the sour, the sweet just isn't as sweet ;)

its a bit wet at the moment :wink2:

Attachments

• lyme regis cob waves.jpg
    lyme regis cob waves.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 120
Here we go, again. It was a pleasant 67°F yesterday. Now it's 33°F, going to 20°F tonite, then maybe 11°F tomorrow. Friday's predicted to be 75°F. Crazy winter...

Here in McDermott Ohio it is -6 f (man it's f-n cold out) reminds me of when I iced raced
back in the 80's coldest I have road in (on the road) was 16 f I'm not doing that again
any time soon lol hahah

Haha. Cold. -50c with wind....colder than the arctic apparently. You silly guys with mayors saying illegal to drive. Those conditions are like that just about year round. Ha.

Back