Whats your weather right now?

Mountain Snow flakes barely blew over from the Cascade range to the High Desert (3,000 ft.) here.
Morning Blue skies and crisp clean air here. 6 Mule deer came to the river yesterday morning. Likely again this morning
:)
20191223_072522.jpg

Attachments

• 20191223_072548.jpg
    20191223_072548.jpg
    227.8 KB · Views: 143
Dark cloudy sky. Weatherman said intermittent rain, up to .75" this Christmas eve and Day. BAH Humbug! I'm just waiting for 01-02-2020.

Cardiff UK, Fine maximun of 9 Celsius and a dry road surface. I went for a wee ride but got beaten back by all the Christmas shopping traffic. Traffic jams everywhere and unfortunately the quiet roads are covered in running water due to our last 2 weeks of rain. Christmas Day looks to be good and traditionally there is no traffic until after midday - Fingers crossed!!!

Cardiff UK: Blue sky, jet trails and 2 Celsius with frost on the grass. Just about to get ready and ride.

Edit: Had a very nice hour on the motorway with very little traffic. A couple of fingers started to get cold. So glad I bought a helmet with a built in dark sun screen because the sun was very low and straight in my eyes on the return. Off to help get Christmas dinner ready now - my speciality is sitting on the sofa watching TV.

Last edited:
Back