Whats your weather right now?

CAVU. Mid 80's. And I gotta midday eye apt at the VA. Going to get my eye dialated so no ride today. Nuts.

Ahhh....first day of November, fall weather is here in the sunshine state and it’s a crisp 93 degrees out! o_O
52AAC66B-F14B-4E5F-9219-BB502F25F4BC.png
That’s messed up! :cautious:

Not sure I want to take a picture but there is a lot of that white "stuff" out there, well at least enough to cover the ground.
And one of those trucks with the plow things on the front has gone by two or three times. Still have a mailbox so I think they are just doing practice runs to calibrate their sensors of the final attack!

3rd November, lots of rain lately, clean roads, mild weather. That's mild for Scotland in November. Been using the wee Honda NX250 nearly every day for all those essential errands.

OK, I've been using errands as excuse to use the Honda. Today, gave Trix a much-needed wash:

PICT2463.JPG

The forecast says it will be cold tonight, so it's likely the gritters will be out . . .

The snow blowers are in the garage bike ins. cancelled
And....
It's going to be 70 Friday Insurance goes back on Nice day to ride !:bike:
Then when were done for the day I can fill both bike tanks to the top and again get ready for winter
Welcome to MN :woowoo:

Good looking bike Raymond! I wish I had one of those for the back, back, roads. Your also one tough old bird! ( * eyes that damn wood shed*) :thumbsup:

Oh, oh...72 degrees and outstanding! Polished the bikes.

Thank you, Thuban.

The Honda is a great little bike, just so willing, always up for it!

The forecast says it will be cold tonight, so it's likely the gritters will be out . . .

4th November - my prediction came true, just the slightest touch of frost last night, salt all over the roads this morning.

74 degrees today with a slight breeze from all the political BS flying around! CB750 needed an Inspection sticker. Got her did! Then went to check the weather on a 50 mile round robin, piping Creedence through my head set. ( Really got a pucker factor in some of the tight S curves) Pulled into the Lineshack and still wound tight. Switched bikes to the XS. By now it was getting warmer but overcast. (I love my LS2 helmets!) More Creedence and blasting thru the post oaks and up into the pines of East Texas, down along the Red River and turning south. Watching the dark clouds, raising the tinted visor and dropping the clear full face. Down into the pine barrens with a house ever two miles or so. Can smell Ivory soap at one and Dawn at another. Down around the bend and across the prairie back into the LineShack. Another 50 miles. Cloudy but not a drop of rain. (Pull the ribs out of the oven and slap them on the grill.) A couple of beers with a little lime and a big plate of ribs, mashed taters and corn on the cob for my bride (that voted for Biden, bitch).:cautious: Little whiskey for myself and the weather don't get any better than this boys! :laugh2:

50s this morning. Headed out on the BMr to see the Baron of Booboo. Got into the low 70s, great day. Saw 20+ dear sleeping next to the rode on the 260 smile round trip. Reminders to keep head on a swivel. 50s now. Chixs and taters on grill. Good day all around!!

Loading up the road barge, couple day MC camping trip with cafephil. Early November? Yee Hah! No great distances. just outdoors n hanging out.:bike:

venture reduced.jpg

Riding the Rona out
Waiting for the thaw out
On a full moon night in a Mid Wisconsin winter

My water bottle's low
Watching for the snow
And thinking about what I've been missing in the city

[Chorus]
And I'm not missing a thing
Watching the full moon crossing the Sky
Riding the rona out
Riding the rona out
:wink2:

Last edited:
Loading up the road barge, couple day MC camping trip with cafephil. Early November? Yee Hah! No great distances. just outdoors n hanging out.:bike:

View attachment 178499

Riding the Rona out
Waiting for the thaw out
On a full moon night in a Mid Wisconsin winter

My water bottle's low
Watching for the snow
And thinking about what I've been missing in the city

[Chorus]
And I'm not missing a thing
Watching the full moon crossing the Sky
Riding the rona out
Riding the rona out
:wink2:
Have a great time I was out yesterday and it was 72

Jees kinda ugly here at sunrise black river state forest.
View attachment 178523 View attachment 178524
Eureka tents is a good choice. The rain fly on mine started to deteriorate from sun after a couple of years and Eureka sent me a free replacement. The usual Wally's type tent give camping a bad reputation.... You aren't pitched in the middle of the road, are you?

Back