Whats your weather right now?

High of 79 F today and sunny. Thursday will be a low 38 F/ high 56 F with heavy rain. Must be that Canadian air Scrambled sent down here to punish us evil gun owners. :)

hi guys today is thursday 17/1/13 ,,,and in the western wimmera in australia they recton it will be 40c today,,,, you will forgive me if i haven,t got round to thanking them yet regards oldbiker

-I C and around 2 inches of snow-and this being England it's enough for the transport infrastructure to grind to a halt and people to be panic buying in the shops!!!

Been -8 with over 4 inches of snow, which I was proud of until a friend from Canada posted on FB they have several feet of snow and minus 10 + on a regular basis.

right now, -20 F (-29 C) with a windchill of -40F (-40 C).

Better remember to cover the tomato plants tonight.....

So cold there ain't no color for it on the map, the weatherman said.

Right now -10f headed for about -15 tonite. But hey, it's 69f in the shop, football playoffs on the tv, a wrench in one hand and a gin & tonic in the other, no worries.

roy

Yep it's cold. -6 F with a real feel of -28 F. And it's only getting colder. I just got the heat hooked up in my garage. Sooo nice.

I had a bit of a shock today when I saw that all the snow had vanished overnight!!! It was actually warm enough to mess about with the bike outside without a coat on too :)

-40 again here in Butterknife c or f . . it don't make no difference this damm cold . . .and no wind chill bullshit either which is just something invented by Torontoids to increase their "pity us factor" wind chill's for pussies!

Last edited:
Back