Whats your weather right now?

hi guys well today is thursday morning in aust... and after some majic weather in my part of australia ,,,,,,,now i,ve got crap weather ,,they recton it will be nice and warm at the weekend ... i can only dream regards oldbiker

Clowdy and windy but moderate temps in the 60's. Wind is due to artic air comming. Temps are going to be in the low 30's at night and 50's during the day. For us desert dwellers 50's are COLD! Doesnt mean I'll stop rideing if the roads are dry. LOL!!

We got slammed with a pretty good winter storm today...

2 inches of rain in the morning, then snow the rest of the day with high winds that apparently hit 100km/hr, looks to be about 4 to 6 inches of snow fell during the afternoon.

Loads of flooding early on, then driving through whiteouts basically shut down the roadways... I made it to work, but left for home while there was still daylight... Friday is supposed to be nice... +7 so bye bye snow lol

^Looking at the next ten days up there, never been so glad to be far away from a place. Although I do see the attraction if you have a big pickup truck.

[/URL][/IMG]

Attachments

• -30.jpg
    -30.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 4
Currently Fort Myers, Florida
Clear 77°F was 83°F

Wind : from the at 0 mph
Pressure : 30.08
Humidity : 69%
Dewpoint : 66°F
Visibility : 10mi.
That's some cold stuff yall have going on up there :cool:

clear skies and 33 C = 91.4 F.

Meant to get a bit cool tonight and drop to 23 C = 73.4 F

Dove orchards are flowering, rain on the way

Where I was in Montana this time last year it's -22F with a -50F wind chill tonight. I miss it! But I was there with the expectation I would miss it in the future, of course. I think. I even miss the two mile walk or hitchhike to the store. Very boring here - 34F and raining.

Well it's not boring here.
We sat outside last night watching the big 10 conference title game on my 100 inch big screen in short sleeves.
When Michigan State beat Ohio State.
My friends nephew Connor Cook became the MVP of the game and had his best game of his life. Michigan will be going the Rose bowl.
I love Florida in the winter :D

Tons of snow, cold, whiteouts....................its still fall, winter starts in about 11 days:eek:

Attachments

• Ah, winter in Canada.jpg
    Ah, winter in Canada.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 113
  • Isn't winter just great!.jpg
    Isn't winter just great!.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 106
Snowed all day yesterday, supposed to be getting 5'' or so again starting early morning. Let the snow plowing $$$ begin.

Fort Myers, Florida Clear 65 °F

Wind : from the at 0 mph
Pressure : 30.1
Humidity : 93%
Dewpoint : 63°F
Visibility : 10mi.
Getting ready for a predawn ride :thumbsup:

Back