Whats your ZOMBIES!!! plan ?

numnum

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
The undead are rising and coming over the hills .. What are you going to do ?? Where are you going to hide ?? Lets say they are fast moving 28days later style zombies . They can't cross infect to animals . Gotta be a headshot or torn to bits to take em down permanently. No tool using intelligence . How do you get you and yours to saftey ?

We have guns in the U.S., so zombies pose no problem. Might even have to have a zombie season so we don't run out.

We have guns in the U.S., so zombies pose no problem. Might even have to have a zombie season so we don't run out.

Very true. I pray nightly for a zombie attack so I have a good reason to bust out my AR-10 and 338 Lapua Mag

I would head for work and get a 450 komatsu with full demolition cage . Then pick up the site fuel tank and start tracking for the coast for a boat . Squashing zombie scum as I go .

The Walking Dead is set to start up again in October on AMC. Can't wait...
+1 on this. They need to clear up couple of holes in the plot this season though. One- I find it hard to believe that Merle need to cut off his freakin' hand to escape the roof. Even the dullest hacksaw should've be able to cut through that crappy strapping he was cuffed to. Two- What's the deal with the guns??? Why the hell did Rick have to go back into the city to get those particular guns? Christ, there should be guns everywhere ( Gun shops. dead soldiers, cop stations, homes). This is Georgia for cryin' out loud!

+1 on this. They need to clear up couple of holes in the plot this season though. One- I find it hard to believe that Merle need to cut off his freakin' hand to escape the roof. Even the dullest hacksaw should've be able to cut through that crappy strapping he was cuffed to. Two- What's the deal with the guns??? Why the hell did Rick have to go back into the city to get those particular guns? Christ, there should be guns everywhere ( Gun shops. dead soldiers, cop stations, homes). This is Georgia for cryin' out loud!

Come on now, every zombie movie is riddled with plot holes. It's part of the genre. And trying to explain the science of it all in the last episode was just silly.

We have the same thread over on XS400.com http://www.xs400.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4551

Patches, tonupNW over there has a .338 Lapua too.. I'm jealous of both of you. Which one do you have?

I am Carbon, I really want a Saiga-12 too... Anyone watch Sons of Guns?

It's a Desert Tactical Arms SRS (stealth recon scout). It's a bull pup switch barrel system. I have both the 308 and 338 set-up.

http://www.deserttacticalarms.com/guns/precision-rifles/dta-srs-sniper-rifle-chassis.html

Patches - That is a VERY nice gun you have yourself. I would love a gun that is effective to that range.

Trav - I catch that show when I can but I am not a huge fan of the Saiga shotguns personally. I will end up building a home defense Remington 870 for my next shotgun.

Patches - That is a VERY nice gun you have yourself. I would love a gun that is effective to that range.

Trav - I catch that show when I can but I am not a huge fan of the Saiga shotguns personally. I will end up building a home defense Remington 870 for my next shotgun.

I agree that is a nice gun. well if your not a fan of the saiga maybe this might be to your liking :thumbsup:

Travis said:
Anyone watch Sons of Guns?

not yet but 2mro Sep 21, i will on Discovery ch.
7:00 pm
60 min(s)
Sons of Guns
The Gatling Gun/Dueling Pistols

Will's motto "If you dream it, we can build it" is put to the tes

Sep 21,
8:00 pm
60 min(s)
Sons of Guns
Oh My God, A Cannon!

Things get crazy when Will tackles a 57mm WWII Cannon. Meanwhile

Sep 21,
9:00 pm
60 min(s)
Sons of Guns
AK/Sniper Rifle

Will has a gun whisperer moment to combine an AK 47 with a Sniper

Sep 21,
10:00 pm
60 min(s)
Sons of Guns
Grenade Launcher Silencer

Will and the RJ crew tackle the impossible - taking a fully autom

Sep 21,
11:00 pm
60 min(s)
Sons of Guns
AK/Sniper Rifle

My favorite long gun was a match quality .22. Cheap to shoot and no frustration caused by the gun.

For deer hunting I would use a .30-30 with an open sight. The terrain limited the shot to under 100 yrds anyway. The less technology the more satisfying in this case I think. That much farther removed from driving to the supermarket :) I would have used a flintlock if I had one.

My plan is to eat as much brains as possible!

ttczombie.jpg

Back