Whats your ZOMBIES!!! plan ?

InfamousXS, I have a Remington 870 express tactical: http://www.remington.com/products/firearms/shotguns/model-870/model-870-express-tactical.aspx

I've never shot a Saiga but I like the idea of a semi auto shotgun with magazines and AK47 reliability.

Patches, very cool. What's it like cycling a bullpup bolt action gun?

Not much different. Just another way to skin a cat. You do have to come off the trigger area a bit more, but with a little bit of practice its no big deal. Literally one of the best rifles I have ever owned or shot. And I have rifles built by the likes of GA Precision, LA Precision, Patriot Arms and others.

On a side note I had a single shot Remington USMC marked 40X 22lr in a McMillan stock with a Nightforce 5.5-22 and threaded for a can. That thing was a blast. $8 for 100 rounds and I would have 100 yard golf ball driving competitions with my buddies. That was a very unique rifle and was eventually purchased by a very famous and wealthy business man on the east coast.

Buckshot, then birdshot, then .45ACP hollow-points, then .45ACP solids, then .22lr. Then I'm screwed... But that's a LOT of re-dead ZEDs right there.

This is why I am thinking bigger than guns . Guns are not efficent enough .. BIG monster demo cage digger.... do zombies per gallon ... squash beat squash whallop squash crunch squash ..Dig a huge hole and just start filling it with zombies beating them into a pulp to fit more in .Like loading 25yard skips with rebar .. beat the living shit out and get the tonnage in there .

:yikes:I don't think you can beat alley sweeper shot gun the swat teams used they like to have maxium fire power lots of m-16 and sniper rifles. They get the best. Sons of GUNS the AK-47 WITH THE SILENTSER don't want neighbors to get pissed like with loud pipes. But this a Zombie story so the neighbors are all dead eaten by the Zombies. So are the loud pipe people eaten and then thrownup on their bikes dead flesh, blood and the slime from whence they came running over the side of the tank kind of grusome but it did give me an idea for a paint job OOPS there an eyeball bounced off that VH short shot. Kind of quiet around here I'm thinking dead quiet and the stench of that last biker is burning my eyes. I guess I'll fire up and ride home and have a cold beer that keg ought to be real cold I iced it down a couple of hours ago. The Zombies are comming over the hill no fear the 750 gets up quick #1 and sure glad I Ported the head :smoke: I'm out of here. Back at my well fortified cabin sure glad I put in the land mines in this spring and the gators in the swamp are sure hungry the price of chicken parts they aren't eating as they should but neither am I. Damn that beer tastes good I think I will turn on the COLD BEER Sign I've got over the door just to let them know it aint gonna be no cake walk. KABOOM a land mine goes off I see 3 of them blown to bits KABOOM KABOOM KABOOM it's starting to sound like a 4th of July celebration music to my ears since the demise of the straight pipe people and all of the quiet around here. I turn on the spot lights to get a better look at the swamp the gators are having a field day they liked Zombies one of them gave me:thumbsup: About 6 of them made it thru and gathered in a clearing I call my front yard.:D I came out of the house on to the porch with the sweeper and leaned the AK next to doorway. He reached out his arm and pointed at my bike 1.5 pipes and short reverse cones he said in a raspy voice then he pointed at my sign and said COLD BEER. I know he needed one he had tough time getting here land mines gators a posionist snake :yikes: He called it right on my pipes so I invited him a his pals in to slam down a few:cheers: We got to talking he said he had a Nice 650 chopper with cocktail shakers small world I had shakers on chopper I built back in the early 60.they were loud as hell and on a rolloff would back fire a few times like a gun going off and shoot out about 6inches of blue flames with it. So chopper says He got run over by an 18 year girl who was TEXTING and swerved into his lane before he became a Zombie. No shit I hear about that all the time your the victum and we exchanged the hi five laughed.:D Well it tuns out all the Zombies with him rode twins one had a 750 Norton cafe with P Shoters a 140 stock triump a couple of BSA gold stars and indian. We drank for awhile and chopper passed out we were all pretty drunk by then,but the Zombies with bullet holes in their guts were holding their own but the beer was just running out of them almost as fast as they drank it. The floor got slippery and a few took a spill one hitthe corner of a table and went down.Thats all I remember. The next day I awaken and chopper was on the floor the others were gone might have staggered back into the swamp and became desert for the gators:D:D:D Chopper never spoke again I tied him to my sissy bar facing traffic this solved my tailgater problem :thumbsup::laughing::laughing::laughing:

From the movie Zombieland, Columbus's (Jesse Eisenberg) rules for suvival.

1.Cardio
2.The Double Tap
3.Beware of Bathrooms
4.Wear Seat Belts
5.No Attachments
6.The “Skillet”
7.Travel Light
8.Get a Kick Ass Partner
9.With your Bare Hands
10.Don’t Swing Low
11.Use Your Foot
12.Bounty Paper Towels
13.Shake it Off
14.Always carry a change of underwear
15.Bowling Ball
16.Opportunity Knocks
17.Don’t be a hero (later crossed out to be a hero)
18.Limber Up
19.Break it Up
20.It’s a marathon, not a sprint, unless it’s a sprint, then sprint
21.Avoid Strip Clubs
22.When in doubt Know your way out
23.Zipplock
24.Use your thumbs
25.Shoot First
26.A little sun screen never hurt anybody
27.Incoming!
28.Double-Knot your Shoes
29.The Buddy System
30.Pack your stain stick
31.Check the back seat
32.Enjoy the little things
33.Swiss army Knife

Thats not a shot gun either .. This is a shotgun>

They had one of those propped up in the corner of the gunsmith I worked in as a saturday job .They used to taunt me with it .. Big heavy brute of a thing for a 12yo to try and shoulder haha .

Thats not a shot gun either .. This is a shotgun
they used to use those guns down here on the river and the big lake. mount it on the front of a boat and shoot ducks while there were resting on the water!
thats a punt gun right ... dont they fall into a diff category than just a plan shotgun? might be wrong .. bet its insaney:wtf: loud

Back