Wheel building. Complete wheels or send your hub

BarnYardCustoms

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am now offering a wheel building service. Message me with what you want built. Send me your hub or I can provide everything. Prices very depending on what you want. 36 48 or 64 spoke. 16" 18" or 21" chrome spokes or stainless steel. New bearings and seals. HAPPY HOLIDAYS. I currently have a black 48hole hub powercoated black and a 18" brand new polished hoop ready to be laced with your choice of spokes. Also have a 48hole hub polished with stainless spokes and a brand new polished aluminum hoop.

If you have an extra rear hub and your looking for a a front wheel to be built trades are welcome. Either way front for a rear or rear for a front.

Your best bet for that would be to get an Omar's kit that allows you to run a front wheel in the rear. They never made a rear spoke wheel with a disc break for our bike

64 hole heritage hub polished with stainless spokes as 21" polished rim for customer

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    302.1 KB · Views: 252
I just picked up a 48 hole heritage hub powercoated black. It has a few small scratches, nothing deep. I'd rate it an 8 on a scale to 10. Also have brand new bearings and seals. Ready to lace it to your preference. I have 18" and 16" rims and spokes in stock. Both hoops are polished brand new and the spokes for the 16" are chrome plated and spokes for the 18" are stainless. PM for a quote

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 191
Just received my wheels(the 21" and 18" in pics above) from BarnYardCustoms. What an awesome person to deal with. The wheels look great and I'm very happy with them. Everything is as described and communication was great. It was great doing business with you man, thanks again.

I understand you maybe a busy person but not responding in a timely fashion will lose you business. This is not the Only incident. Customer service goes a long way buddy. Just Saying.

Well I'm human and skipped passed your first message someway and replied as soon as you tried to contact me a 2nd time..... If anyone has questions or wants to place an order feel free to call/text me at 419-460-2166 My name is matt

Back