wheelies

whats with the silly questions ?

I am sure you can with a whole lot of clutch.

judging from you prior posts your not to experienced at fixin yet. Cause with that kind of riding on a 30+ year old bike youll be diving in to it in no time.

ive definitely had my share of wrecks and ive got plenty of scars but im not dead yet so ive apparently still got heavenly approval :)

haha, I was just being a smartass. A wheelie question on the xs650 forum is silly to me too, but when I saw Hugh do one, I had to link it, :)

you can ride a wheelie on anything but there not crotch rockets where you just turn the throttle and you Doug Damokis the wheelie king. be careful know your limits!

I used to wheelie the length of my street on a 150cc BSA bantam. Maybe 5hp.

with something that small you could probably just shift your weight and do a wheelie lol...the bike probably weighed 200lbs?

One of the first things I did on mine when I got it was pop a wheelie. Probably rode it about 10-12in. That's how I got my plates unstuck.

Wheelies, stoppies, high speeds, all stupid stunts that should be done only on a track, where you are the only one hurt when you screw up, not on the street where your screw up can kill others.
Leo

I think the entire lets do tricks on street bikes is stupid to begin with. lets just use the bikes as they are intended, to ride and enjoy, not increase the chance of death by dumbassedness

Back