Where are all you New Englanders!?

I'm heading up in the morning. I'll be parked along the boardwalk/train tracks. Flat Tan paint, gloss black scallop decals and TC Bros Lane Splitters.

I'll be back in the states in about 30 days. At some point this summer I have a good amount of money in parts going on my bike. Going Cafe style from whats pictured below.

full

Anyone down for a ride in July?

Norton MA here. '83 bobber project in the works, fighting electrical gremlins right now.

Any wiring/electrical gurus in MA willing to come take a look at my project and help finish up the wiring? Will compensate with beer and buffalo wings :)

If you were closer I would help but it's a hike for me. My brother lives fairly close ill ask if he has any spare time. PM me if you just wanna chat out your problems I am sure I could walk you through it.

If you were closer I would help but it's a hike for me. My brother lives fairly close ill ask if he has any spare time. PM me if you just wanna chat out your problems I am sure I could walk you through it.

Thanks Wally. Too bad you're out in Western MA. I will probably be able to fudge my way through the wiring but I really would just like a second pair of experienced eyes on it to make sure everything is kosher and to get this sucker running.

1981 XS650 SH Cafe. Beautiful downtown Belfast ME. Just finished the XS. I normally ride a 2010 Honda 700 Deauville Sport Tourer.

Yeah man, ended up registering it in VT and keeping it. Best decision I ever made. I rode the thing like 10 times last year then fried the entire electrical system(probably because it was original and 30 years old). I redid all the entire electrical with a PMA and a Pamco, and just finished respraying the whole thing. I'm riding the shit out of this thing this season! New pics will be up tonight with a lot of cool new stuff on it.

Hey what's up? How did you register it in vt? I have a 73 xs bobber and an 81 that I'm currently building. I tried registering the 73 in ct but they couldn't find the vin. I have a bill of sale but I'm afraid that when I go for a vin check they'll send me to inspections and ct is rough with that. I registered my 81 and just swapped plates but I don't want to push my luck. Any tips on registering in ct? Or what's the process in the vt registration? Thanks

Back